    to end the sim or is it scored as you do it. (never did a sim yet on a MS
    exam)

    Thank-you
    kent42c, Feb 10, 2007

  2. kent42c

    catwalker63 Guest

    kent42c prattled ceaselessly:

    > Hi
    >
    > My question is if you make a mistake in the sim ex wrong permission given on
    > security tab or you open the wrong OU & go back & change it to the right
    > answer, is the sim only scored after you hit done or what ever you have to do
    > to end the sim or is it scored as you do it. (never did a sim yet on a MS
    > exam)
    >
    > Thank-you

    MS methods for scoring exams are not available for public examination.
    Only they know. Just do your best, take the pass, and move on.

    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Feb 10, 2007

  3. catwalker63 wrote:
    > kent42c prattled ceaselessly:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> My question is if you make a mistake in the sim ex wrong permission given on
    >> security tab or you open the wrong OU & go back & change it to the right
    >> answer, is the sim only scored after you hit done or what ever you have to do
    >> to end the sim or is it scored as you do it. (never did a sim yet on a MS
    >> exam)
    >>
    >> Thank-you

    > MS methods for scoring exams are not available for public examination.
    > Only they know. Just do your best, take the pass, and move on.

    This is true, however use a little common sense. What benefit would it
    be to test-givers to give the exam with keyloggers running?
    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 12, 2007
  4. kent42c

    DWColl Guest

    I found that the "reset" button was helpful. If you make a mistake, reset
    the question to delete your progress to the beginning and perform the tasks
    over again. That way you will be assured of doing only the required tasks

    DWColl, Feb 22, 2007
  5. kent42c

    kent42c Guest

    Thanks for the tip. but I did my exam 290 today & passed!!!!!!!!
    thanks

    kent42c, Feb 23, 2007