    purposely installed some of them but not all that appear there. They also
    appear in My Pictures and of couse I put them there, if that helps in the
    diagnosis.Any help would be appreciated.. Many TIA.
    Beans, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Beans

    °Mike° Guest

    Look in your Windows folder. Also, Windows\Web\Wallpaper.

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:19:45 -0500, in
    <>
    Beans scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Beans

    Beans Guest

    Thanks Mike. I found what the manufacturer put there but not the ones that
    came from My Pictures. Your web site is most helpful. Thanks for that too.
    Beans, Jan 19, 2004
  4. Beans

    Shafta Guest

    I had the same problem just do a search for the pic(s) then delete,turned
    out photoimpact was the culprit..

    --
    (¯ ·.¸¸.-> ® Shafta ® <-.¸¸.·´¯)

    Shafta, Jan 19, 2004
  5. Beans

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:10:16 -0500, in
    <>
    Beans scrawled:

    >Thanks Mike.
    >I found what the manufacturer put there but not the ones that
    >came from My Pictures.

    Search all of 'Documents and Settings'.

    >Your web site is most helpful. Thanks for that too.

    Thank you, and you're welcome.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 19, 2004