    Hi,
    Where on the internet is there a place that I can type in the following
    dig command dig <domain name > NS| grep -i ns
    mike, Jul 10, 2004

  2. mike

    JabberSmith Guest

    "mike" <nogood@.invalid> wrote in message
    news:yJSHc.11353$...
    > Hi,
    > Where on the internet is there a place that I can type in the

    following
    > dig command dig <domain name > NS| grep -i ns

    Download and install it. It's worth the effort.

    I know of no web sites that has a web interface for it.
    JabberSmith, Jul 10, 2004

  3. mike

    doS Guest

    Install what?

    doS, Jul 10, 2004
  4. mike

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 14:06:22 GMT, mike wrote:

    >Hi,
    > Where on the internet is there a place that I can type in the following
    >dig command dig <domain name > NS| grep -i ns

    On a Linux/Unix box, you could buy a hosting account with shell
    commands.

    www.google.com , search for - looking glass dig
    you will find places like
    http://looking-glass.optus.net.au/