    i want to go for MCSE certification in server2003.
    Looking for ur help and assistant
    TNX
    =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=, Oct 4, 2005

  2. "Sahil" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi Group,
    > I m totally new to these certifications and i have no information as such
    > regarding the tests and kind of preparation i will have to make for this,
    > but
    > i want to go for MCSE certification in server2003.
    > Looking for ur help and assistant
    > TNX

    I suggest you get information, and prepare. It's good to want things.
    /* Microcephalic S. Bob */, Oct 4, 2005

  3. I think suggestion is what comes free not the courses and certifications. A
    free TNX from my side also 2 u. Help was what i looked for not suggestions
    =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=, Oct 4, 2005
  4. "Sahil" <> wrote in message
    >I think suggestion is what comes free not the courses and certifications. A
    > free TNX from my side also 2 u. Help was what i looked for not
    > suggestions

    get information, and prepare. game over. insert coin to continue.TNX.
    /* Microcephalic S. Bob */, Oct 4, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=" <> prattled
    ceaslessly in news::

    www.microsoft.com/learning

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Oct 4, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

    Wayne Guest

    To add to what the lovely young catwalker has said: we help those that
    firstly help themselves. Have you tried http://www.microsoft.com/msce yet?
    If not, go there, read through the material, check the exam objectives (ie:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/ ) *then* if you
    still have questions, tell us what research you've done and where you are
    unsure.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Oct 4, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

    lowdes Guest

    Here ya go:
    Step 1:
    You should ignore any MCNGP they don't even have their MCSE's . . . .

    Step 2:
    www.microsoft.com/learning

    Thanks!!!

    lowdes, Oct 4, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Oct 4, 2005
  9. Step 1:
    Eat Me.

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob */, Oct 4, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Here ya go:
    > Step 1:
    > You should ignore any MCNGP they don't even have their MCSE's . . . .

    Every time I think I know just how stupid you are, you go and prove me
    wrong.

    > Step 2:
    > www.microsoft.com/learning

    You're stupid, but sometimes you can be helpful.

    > Thanks!!!

    Welcomes!!!
    Frisbee®, Oct 4, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "/* Microcephalic S. Bob */" <@> say in news:ejXeb$OyFHA.156
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Step 1:
    > Eat Me.

    step 2:
    stop quoting lowdes.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Roses are red, Violets are blue, Some poems rhyme, some don't.
    Neil, Oct 4, 2005
  12. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > did you hear "/* Microcephalic S. Bob */" <@> say in news:ejXeb$OyFHA.156
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Step 1:
    >> Eat Me.

    > step 2:
    > stop quoting lowdes.

    Step 3:
    Eat Me.
    /* Microcephalic S. Bob */, Oct 4, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

    lowdes Guest

    I just type the truth . . .

    lowdes, Oct 4, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >I just type the truth . . .

    Then get a rsfcking clue!

    There are currently 47 MCNGP members, MOST of which DO have MCSE or higher
    (we have at least three MCT's). Many of us are not network administrators,
    some are software developers. When you make stupid statements claiming that
    NONE of the MCNGP have MCSE's you just come across as being plain STUPID.
    Your act is getting old. Snap out of it or you might be the first person in
    my 10+ year USENET history to actually get kill-filed. And kill-files are
    for pu$$ies, so DON'T MAKE ME DO IT YOU MORAN.

    I hereby nominate lowdes as the stupidest lamer ever to post in this here
    froup.
    Frisbee®, Oct 4, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

    CBIC Guest

    > I hereby nominate lowdes as the stupidest lamer ever to post in this
    > here froup.

    Wow, there's been alot of very stupid lamers here in the past but I'll agree
    and second the nomination.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Oct 4, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

    C Guest

    seconded

    C, Oct 4, 2005
  17. All in favor say "Aye"

    --

    Just say No to fat chicks.

    Bill McPherson, Oct 4, 2005
  18. =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> I just type the truth . . .

    > Then get a rsfcking clue!
    >
    > There are currently 47 MCNGP members, MOST of which DO have MCSE or
    > higher (we have at least three MCT's). Many of us are not network
    > administrators, some are software developers. When you make stupid
    > statements claiming that NONE of the MCNGP have MCSE's you just come
    > across as being plain STUPID. Your act is getting old. Snap out of
    > it or you might be the first person in my 10+ year USENET history to
    > actually get kill-filed. And kill-files are for pu$$ies, so DON'T
    > MAKE ME DO IT YOU MORAN.
    >
    > I hereby nominate lowdes as the stupidest lamer ever to post in this
    > here froup.

    Yeah, this clown's pretty frickin lame. Not because he hates us, but for the
    reasons he hates us.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
    bucket of salted slugs!
    Briscobar, Oct 4, 2005
  19. =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Bill McPherson" <> wrote in message
    > All in favor say "Aye"

    In these hallowed halls of the MCNGP I don't know if I'm allowed to vote,
    but if so; Aye, Eye, I, Church of Lukumi Babalu Aye, Aye Aye Captain, all
    right, alright, aye (also ay), OK (or okay), yea, yeah, certainly, indeed,
    indisputably, undoubtedly, unquestionably

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA
    MitchS, Oct 4, 2005
  20. =?Utf-8?B?U2FoaWw=?=

    lowdes Guest

    I have a clue :) and it's that I don't like the MCNGP.

    lowdes, Oct 4, 2005