    The pop up says - User Environment - Windows cannot load users profile.....
    after 30 seconds it disappears and no problem using computer after that.
    How can I suppress this pop up. Thanks.

    Monty, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Monty

    Patrick Guest

    Monty wrote:
    > The pop up says - User Environment - Windows cannot load users
    > profile..... after 30 seconds it disappears and no problem using
    > computer after that. How can I suppress this pop up. Thanks.

    Can you please afford some more information in your 'Subject' field?
    (can you possibly turn 'wordwrap' on in your 'Subject' field?)
    :)

    Patrick, Aug 30, 2003

  3. Monty

    Boomer.. Guest

    Monty said:

    > How 2 remove annoying pop up presented when computer
    > switched on - User Environment

    > The pop up says - User Environment - Windows cannot load users
    > profile..... after 30 seconds it disappears and no problem using
    > computer after that. How can I suppress this pop up. Thanks.

    What OS? Win95, XP, 2000?

    Here's a bit of info for NT/Win2k

    http://tinyurl.com/lpd3 or http://tinyurl.com/lpdc

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Boomer.., Aug 30, 2003
  4. Monty

    °Mike° Guest

    Windows XP Logon and Passwords
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/win_xp_logon.htm

    Scroll down to:
    "How to Check User Profiles on a Windows XP-Based Computer"
    "Error Message: Windows Cannot Load Your Profile Because It
    May Be Corrupted"

    On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 09:04:54 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bippbm$6pu$>
    Monty scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance