    is thier someone I can report them to, apart from thier ISP? since
    they are no help what so ever.

    Surly thier is a newzealand site that deals with NewZealand spammers.
    Brett Dale, Dec 6, 2003

  2. Brett Dale

    sal Guest

    On 5 Dec 2003 19:38:19 -0800, (Brett
    Dale) wrote:

    >Yeppers, Im getting sick of all the spam messages from houses.co.nz,
    >is thier someone I can report them to, apart from thier ISP? since
    >they are no help what so ever.
    >
    >Surly thier is a newzealand site that deals with NewZealand spammers.

    You could try the domain name commissioners office, or the registrar
    of the domain.
    sal, Dec 6, 2003

  3. Brett Dale wrote:
    > Yeppers, Im getting sick of all the spam messages from houses.co.nz,
    > is thier someone I can report them to, apart from thier ISP? since
    > they are no help what so ever.

    Look up their domain information. Then ring them up in the middle of the
    night, every night for 14 days, wait for three rings then hang up. If they
    pick up before then, abuse the **** out of them.

    If you know their address, throw a brick through their window and pour sugar
    in their gas tank. Set fire to their pets.

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock
    Nicholas Sherlock, Dec 6, 2003
  4. Brett Dale

    T.N.O. Guest

    Nicholas Sherlock wrote:
    >>Yeppers, Im getting sick of all the spam messages from houses.co.nz,
    >>is thier someone I can report them to, apart from thier ISP? since
    >>they are no help what so ever.

    > Look up their domain information. Then ring them up in the middle of the
    > night, every night for 14 days, wait for three rings then hang up. If they
    > pick up before then, abuse the **** out of them.
    > If you know their address, throw a brick through their window and pour sugar
    > in their gas tank. Set fire to their pets.

    I was with you till the last one... not the pets, thats just nasty.
    T.N.O., Dec 7, 2003
  5. On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 13:36:04 +1300, T.N.O. wrote:

    >> If you know their address, throw a brick through their window and pour sugar
    >> in their gas tank. Set fire to their pets.

    > I was with you till the last one... not the pets, thats just nasty.

    Bah, just set fire to woger. Any excuse will do.
    Uncle StoatWarbler, Dec 7, 2003
  6. Brett Dale

    Jerry Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Nicholas Sherlock wrote:
    >>>Yeppers, Im getting sick of all the spam messages from houses.co.nz,
    >>>is thier someone I can report them to, apart from thier ISP? since
    >>>they are no help what so ever.

    >> Look up their domain information. Then ring them up in the middle of the
    >> night, every night for 14 days, wait for three rings then hang up. If they
    >> pick up before then, abuse the **** out of them.
    >> If you know their address, throw a brick through their window and pour sugar
    >> in their gas tank. Set fire to their pets.

    >I was with you till the last one... not the pets, thats just nasty.

    Yeah, set fire to their children instead
    Jerry, Dec 7, 2003
  7. Jerry wrote:
    > On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 13:36:04 +1300, "T.N.O."
    > <> wrote:

    >>> Look up their domain information. Then ring them up in the middle
    >>> of the night, every night for 14 days, wait for three rings then
    >>> hang up. If they pick up before then, abuse the **** out of them.
    >>> If you know their address, throw a brick through their window and
    >>> pour sugar in their gas tank. Set fire to their pets.

    >> I was with you till the last one... not the pets, thats just nasty.

    > Yeah, set fire to their children instead

    whois says the domain is owned by Southern Alps Recruitment

    No 8 The Kilns, Hillsborough, Christchurch

    drop around and say hello:)

    Russell
    Russell Smithies, Dec 7, 2003
  8. On 07 Dec 2003, Russell Smithies wrote

    >[snip message content]

    > begin 666 dot-clear.gif
    > Attachment saved: dot-clear_0.gif
    > `
    > end
    >
    > begin 666 dot.gif
    > Attachment saved: dot_0.gif
    > `
    > end

    What is the purpose of these files tacked on the end of your posts?
    They are blank and simply a waste of bandwidth and receiver's time.

    --
    Nicolaas.

    - If idiots could fly, this would be an airport.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Dec 7, 2003
  9. Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    > On 07 Dec 2003, Russell Smithies wrote
    >
    >> [snip message content]

    >> begin 666 dot-clear.gif
    >> Attachment saved: dot-clear_0.gif
    >> `
    >> end
    >>
    >> begin 666 dot.gif
    >> Attachment saved: dot_0.gif
    >> `
    >> end
    >>

    > What is the purpose of these files tacked on the end of your posts?
    > They are blank and simply a waste of bandwidth and receiver's time.

    might be because I'm using OE-QuoteFix
    I'll check some settings and see if I can fix it

    Russell
    Russell Smithies, Dec 7, 2003
  10. Russell Smithies wrote:
    > Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    >> On 07 Dec 2003, Russell Smithies wrote
    >>
    >>> [snip message content]

    >>> begin 666 dot-clear.gif
    >>> Attachment saved: dot-clear_0.gif
    >>> `
    >>> end
    >>>
    >>> begin 666 dot.gif
    >>> Attachment saved: dot_0.gif
    >>> `
    >>> end
    >>>

    >> What is the purpose of these files tacked on the end of your posts?
    >> They are blank and simply a waste of bandwidth and receiver's time.

    > might be because I'm using OE-QuoteFix
    > I'll check some settings and see if I can fix it

    They'll be little spacer images from the whois website that got pasted along
    with the address when you copy and pasted it.

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock
    Nicholas Sherlock, Dec 7, 2003
  11. Nicholas Sherlock wrote:
    > Russell Smithies wrote:
    >> Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    >>> On 07 Dec 2003, Russell Smithies wrote

    >>> What is the purpose of these files tacked on the end of your posts?
    >>> They are blank and simply a waste of bandwidth and receiver's time.

    >> might be because I'm using OE-QuoteFix
    >> I'll check some settings and see if I can fix it

    > They'll be little spacer images from the whois website that got
    > pasted along with the address when you copy and pasted it.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Nicholas Sherlock

    I didn't get it from a whois website, it's copied directly from a bash
    terminal window ;-)

    Russell
    Russell Smithies, Dec 8, 2003