    neville Guest

    does anybody have sims house party on their computer.
    Sorry but my questionmark key doesnt work.

    neville, Feb 16, 2005

  2. neville wrote:
    > does anybody have sims house party on their computer.
    > Sorry but my questionmark key doesnt work.

    No, all the sims are at your house partying.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 16, 2005

  3. neville

    WhAtEvEr Guest

    Yes, whats the problem?

    WhAtEvEr, Feb 16, 2005
  4. neville

    neville Guest

    its causing fatal exceptions in the kernel and seriously pissing me off
    "WhAtEvEr" <> wrote in
    message news:8aIQd.147$...

    neville, Feb 16, 2005
  5. neville

    WhAtEvEr Guest

    On 98se I put all the sims extensions on, then came the fatals, I even wiped
    the PC and started again with a fresh install, and still had fatals. I'm now
    on XP and (fingers crossed) its so far ok. Make sure you have enough memory
    and also make sure your graphics card is up to scratch with all the latest
    drivers, because this game takes a lot of your machine resources up. If you
    like this sort of game and you are on broadband, there is a much better
    alternative to the sims which is web based called "There". Really fantastic
    virtual world, where you can buy houses, vehicles, have lots of facial
    expressions, interact properly with other "there-ians" and the average age
    of a "there-ian" is mid 30's. Worth taking a look!

    http://www.there.com

    WhAtEvEr, Feb 16, 2005
  6. neville wrote:
    > its causing fatal exceptions in the kernel and seriously pissing me
    > off

    Maybe that's because you have a 2MHz processor, a 40MB hard drive and 512K
    of RAM (figures quoted from one of the fuckwit's earlier posts).

    on salads.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Feb 16, 2005
  7. neville

    WhAtEvEr Guest

    Why be so rude? I thought the purpose of this group was to help people not
    infest them with your filthy mouth!

    WhAtEvEr, Feb 16, 2005
  8. WhAtEvEr wrote:
    > Why be so rude? I thought the purpose of this group was to help
    > people not infest them with your filthy mouth!

    Neville is *way* beyond any assistance anyone here can give him. Suggest you
    use google groups - here I'll do it for you -
    http://www.google.co.uk/groups?safe=images&as_uauthors=&lr=&hl=en
    or http://tinyurl.com/5t65g if the above wraps.

    What "filthy" mouth? You appear to be as much of a fuckwit as Neville. The
    word 'fuckwit' is no more "filthy" than the place name Scunthorpe, which an
    overzealous bot in an internet chatroom once translated as Slollypopthorpe
    because it happened to contain the letters "c-u-n-t".

    on salads.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Feb 16, 2005
  9. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Wed,
    16 Feb 2005 14:25:26 GMT, "WhAtEvEr"
    <> screamed from
    behind the mulberry bush:

    >Why be so rude? I thought the purpose of this group was to help people not
    >infest them with your filthy mouth!

    Actually, you are wrong. This newsgroup has no charter and anything is
    on topic, including telling people they are "fuckwits." It also can
    not be censored, so if you want to whine about swearing or someone's
    general behaviour, it's a futile effort.. Your only recourse is either
    get a thicker hide, quit reading the newsgroup or use a kill file.

    --

    Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <>

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Feb 16, 2005
  10. neville

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:25:26 GMT, WhAtEvEr wrote:

    You will be a 9 post wonder then?

    >Why be so rude? I thought the purpose of this group was to help people not

    There is a purpose to this NG?

    >infest them with your filthy mouth!

    Read the other threads the twerp has started, I replied to a post in one
    of the threads (not nev directly) and the first thing that happens is
    swearing. IMO there is nothing wrong with the same in reply.

    Threads,

    >"Miss Perspicacia Tick" <> wrote in message
    >> neville wrote:
    >> > its causing fatal exceptions in the kernel and seriously pissing me
    >> > off

    >> Maybe that's because you have a 2MHz processor, a 40MB hard drive and 512K
    >> of RAM (figures quoted from one of the fuckwit's earlier posts).

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Feb 16, 2005