    Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
    where I can find out this information.

    Many Thanks
    judith, Aug 4, 2003

  2. judith

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as judith continued:

    > Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and Beaumaris
    > Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
    > where I can find out this information.
    >
    > Many Thanks

    Ask the local council for the planning department, or consult the local land
    registry.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 4, 2003

  3. judith

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 5, 2003
  4. judith

    Osprey Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > (judith) wrote in
    >
    > > Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and Beaumaris
    > > Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
    > > where I can find out this information.
    > >
    > > Many Thanks

    > Where's that? Anywhere near Kansas?
    >
    > Leics? Never heard of the area.

    In the mother country of the World;-) The United Kingdom:-0

    The builders probably Wimpy (Leggoland)

    Osprey
    Osprey, Aug 5, 2003
  5. judith

    Osprey Guest

    "William Poaster" <> wrote in message
    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on 04 Aug 2003 23:13:24

    GMT,
    > Boomer uttered this:
    >
    > > (judith) wrote in
    > >
    > >> Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and Beaumaris
    > >> Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
    > >> where I can find out this information.
    > >>
    > >> Many Thanks

    > >Where's that? Anywhere near Kansas?
    > >
    > >Leics? Never heard of the area.

    > It's short for Leicestershire, a county in Eastern England. :)
    >
    > [ FYI, it's pronounced Lestershire, NOT Lysestershire! <g> ]

    When has Leistershire been in Eastern England?

    Midlands actually;-)
    Osprey, Aug 5, 2003
  6. judith

    Boomer Guest

    "Osprey" <> wrote in

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> (judith) wrote in
    >>
    >> > Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and
    >> > Beaumaris Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've
    >> > been there, or where I can find out this information.
    >> >
    >> > Many Thanks

    >> Where's that? Anywhere near Kansas?
    >>
    >> Leics? Never heard of the area.

    > In the mother country of the World;-) The United Kingdom:-0
    >
    > The builders probably Wimpy (Leggoland)
    >
    > Osprey

    TY :)
    Boomer, Aug 5, 2003
  7. judith

    Mara Guest

    On 4 Aug 2003 15:45:04 -0700, judith wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and Beaumaris
    >Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
    >where I can find out this information.
    >
    >Many Thanks

    Ask here:

    http://www.mountsorrel.org.uk/

    "The Parish Council should be able to tell you, I would think."

    --
    Two minutes is, to me, 2 minutes too many. Trolls thrive on
    attention... starve them, and they die pathetic, lonely little deaths.
    Mara, Aug 5, 2003
  8. judith

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 19:34:49 -0500, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On 4 Aug 2003 15:45:04 -0700, judith wrote:
    >
    >>Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and Beaumaris
    >>Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
    >>where I can find out this information.
    >>
    >>Many Thanks

    >Ask here:
    >
    >http://www.mountsorrel.org.uk/
    >
    >"The Parish Council should be able to tell you, I would think."

    Not likely. They won't have the relevant records. The local
    authority or records office is the place to go.

    --
    "Just FYI." :)
    °Mike°, Aug 5, 2003
  9. judith

    Osprey Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 19:34:49 -0500, in
    > <>
    > Mara scrawled:
    >
    > >On 4 Aug 2003 15:45:04 -0700, judith wrote:
    > >
    > >>Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and Beaumaris
    > >>Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
    > >>where I can find out this information.
    > >>
    > >>Many Thanks

    > >Ask here:
    > >
    > >http://www.mountsorrel.org.uk/
    > >
    > >"The Parish Council should be able to tell you, I would think."

    > Not likely. They won't have the relevant records. The local
    > authority or records office is the place to go.

    But at least the PC should direct her in the right direction.

    I'll need to think about that last statement;-)

    Osprey
    Osprey, Aug 5, 2003
  10. judith

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 21:46:30 -0500, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 01:49:28 +0100, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 19:34:49 -0500, in
    >> <>
    >> Mara scrawled:

    >>>Ask here:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.mountsorrel.org.uk/
    >>>
    >>>"The Parish Council should be able to tell you, I would think."

    >>Not likely. They won't have the relevant records. The local
    >>authority or records office is the place to go.

    >They might not have the records, but they might not need them,
    >if they know someone who knows. It's like here - if you want to
    >find out something, you don't go to the courthouse and look at
    >records - you go down to the Post Office, and listen to the guys
    >on the bench outside. LOL
    >
    >"If you know what I mean."

    Most parish councils wouldn't even have a clue where to direct
    somebody.

    --
    "Some consist of just a vicar, a WI member or two, and the
    local supermarket manager."
    °Mike°, Aug 5, 2003
  11. judith

    DC Guest

    Osprey wrote:

    > In the mother country of the World;-) The United Kingdom:-0

    What a slut. };O)

    --
    DC

    Lately, I've been reading about penile enlargement and I'm thinking to
    myself: "Do we really need larger prisons?"
    DC, Aug 5, 2003
  12. judith

    Kraftee Guest

    > (judith) wrote in
    >
    >> Can anyone tell me who built the houses on Walton Way and Beaumaris
    >> Road in Mountsorrel, Leics, and how longs they've been there, or
    >> where I can find out this information.
    >>
    >> Many Thanks

    > Where's that? Anywhere near Kansas?
    >
    > Leics? Never heard of the area.

    Hey dummy look at the group's name, you may just get a clue :p

    --
    B-)
    Life is pain.....
    Kraftee, Aug 9, 2003
  13. judith

    you suck Guest

    again....WTF...wrong NG.

    you suck, Aug 9, 2003
  14. judith

    Brian H¹© Guest

    you suck said:

    > again....WTF...wrong NG.

    What do you base your comment on?

    Brian H¹©, Aug 9, 2003
  15. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > you suck said:
    >
    > > again....WTF...wrong NG.

    > What do you base your comment on?

    He doesn't need to base his opinion on anything if he's just trying to get a
    rise out of someone...

    --
    If you ignore it.. It will go away...
    Sentient Fluid, Aug 10, 2003
  16. judith

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Sentient Fluid said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >> you suck said:
    >>
    >>> again....WTF...wrong NG.

    >> What do you base your comment on?

    > He doesn't need to base his opinion on anything if he's just trying to get a
    > rise out of someone...

    Having just seen his reply to z, I have to agree.
    Brian H¹©, Aug 10, 2003
  17. judith

    Kraftee Guest

    > Sentient Fluid said:
    >
    >> "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message

    >>> What do you base your comment on?

    >> He doesn't need to base his opinion on anything if he's just trying
    >> to get a rise out of someone...

    > Having just seen his reply to z, I have to agree.

    Only 'rise' he's getting is himself & he's also helping to reinforce
    the attitude the rest of the world has with the great 'unwashed',
    clueless population of the US.

    So carry on, one day he may discover that there is a whole new world
    out there outside his little corner...

    --
    B-)
    Life is pain.....