    Any thoughts???

    Thanks....
    , Jul 2, 2004

  2. °Mike° Guest

    First try a simple reboot. If that doesn't help, try
    turning down your graphics acceleration by a notch
    or two.

    On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 02:12:31 GMT, in
    <>
    scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Avenger© Guest

    On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 02:12:31 GMT, wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I just reformatted with XP Pro.......
    >
    >My cursor has a flashing (intermittent quick flashing) hourglass image
    >beside it constantly..........
    >
    >I have no other programs running and yet it still does it...
    >
    >Any thoughts???
    >
    >Thanks....

    Only a longshot, but you wouldn't happen to have a prog called Spam
    Inspector installed on your system by chance. I had the exact same
    problem with a flickering mouse (flickered between arrow and hour
    glass) and when I uninstalled Spam Inspector, problem disappeared.
    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*
    Avenger©, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Guest

    On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 07:16:20 +1000, Avenger©
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 02:12:31 GMT, wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I just reformatted with XP Pro.......
    >>
    >>My cursor has a flashing (intermittent quick flashing) hourglass image
    >>beside it constantly..........
    >>
    >>I have no other programs running and yet it still does it...
    >>
    >>Any thoughts???
    >>
    >>Thanks....

    >Only a longshot, but you wouldn't happen to have a prog called Spam
    >Inspector installed on your system by chance. I had the exact same
    >problem with a flickering mouse (flickered between arrow and hour
    >glass) and when I uninstalled Spam Inspector, problem disappeared.

    HI thanks for the reply but no, I don't have anything really, just
    Eudora, and Agent.......

    Thanks again.....
    , Jul 3, 2004