    would need to help her to connect to these hotspots any help would be
    apprecaited.
    Thankyou
    caz, Mar 1, 2007

  2. caz

    Guest

    On Mar 1, 7:54 am, "caz" <> wrote:
    > Hello all,
    > My daughter as asked me about wireless hotspots and what she
    > would need to help her to connect to these hotspots any help would be
    > apprecaited.
    > Thankyou

    A wireless network card for a laptop, or a cell phone that has wifi
    built in.
    A hotspot is just WiFi network.
    a search for "define:wifi" on google will tell you some about wifi
    , Mar 1, 2007

  3. caz

    Guest

    "caz" <> wrote:

    >Hello all,
    > My daughter as asked me about wireless hotspots and what she
    >would need to help her to connect to these hotspots any help would be
    >apprecaited.
    >Thankyou

    I would suggest you read up on WiFi
    http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&search=wifi&fulltext=Search

    toward the bottom is an article on Hotspots, http://tinyurl.com/2cyz8v

    --
    By being both proactive and willing to inflict welts for Jesus, you can beat
    Satan at his own sick game and prevent him from turning your impressionable .
  4. caz

    Guest

  5. caz

    caz Guest