    paying for it ?
    --
    yours S

    soup, Sep 22, 2004

  2. soup

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:03:14 GMT, "soup" <> wrote:

    > Have a few throw away e-mail addresses
    >from hotmail, would like to update them to
    >the 2gig plus large attachments ones do
    >I have to pay for this (in which case I won't
    >bother) or can you update your account without
    >paying for it ?

    No, you can't update my account. You can only update your own account.
    Have you considered emailing hotmail support?

    >--
    >yours S

    -Barry
    ========

    Barry OGrady, Sep 23, 2004

  3. soup

    soup Guest

    Barry OGrady popped their head over the parapet saw what was going on
    and said
    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:03:14 GMT, "soup"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > Have a few throw away e-mail addresses
    > > from hotmail, would like to update them to
    > > the 2gig plus large attachments ones do
    > > I have to pay for this (in which case I won't
    > > bother) or can you update your account without
    > > paying for it ?

    > No, you can't update my account. You can only update your own account.
    > Have you considered emailing hotmail support?
    >
    > > --
    > > yours S

    > -Barry
    > ========
    > Web page: http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og
    > Atheist, radio scanner, LIPD information.

    Thanks for that Barry but I did say," can YOU update YOUR
    account ?". I never asked if I could update your account.
    Next time I will remember to put (TINY) after you
    as I feel saying one is a tad pretensious.

    --
    yours K ()
    At home /\

    soup, Sep 23, 2004