    all available for access with Zone Alarm!

    Thanks

    Mishybear.

    Ruth, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Ruth

    Boomer Guest

    Ruth <> wrote:

    > Does anyone know if there's a problem with that site? I've been
    > trying to get on for some time now and before you ask, I've made it
    > all available for access with Zone Alarm!
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Mishybear.

    Works fine for me.

    Boomer, Jun 30, 2004

  3. "Ruth" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if there's a problem with that site? I've been
    > trying to get on for some time now and before you ask, I've made it
    > all available for access with Zone Alarm!
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Mishybear.

    No problems here, logged straight in within the last minute

    Devil's Advocate, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Ruth

    °Mike° Guest

    Fine here.

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:15:11 +1000, in
    <>
    Ruth scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Ruth

    Ruth Guest

    On 29 Jun 2004 23:43:49 GMT, Boomer <>
    wrote:

    >Ruth <> wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know if there's a problem with that site? I've been
    >> trying to get on for some time now and before you ask, I've made it
    >> all available for access with Zone Alarm!
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Mishybear.

    >Works fine for me.

    Thanks Boomer and Devil's Advocate, now I know the problem is my end
    obviously!

    Mishybear.

    Ruth, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Ruth

    Ruth Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 01:35:17 +0100, °Mike° <>
    wrote:

    >Fine here.

    Thank you.

    Ruth, Jun 30, 2004
  7. Ruth

    DAN Guest

    no problems down this end.

    is it just hotmail your having problems with?

    DAN, Jun 30, 2004
  8. Ruth

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jun 30, 2004
  9. Ruth

    Ruth Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:37:24 +0100, "DAN"
    <> wrote:

    >no problems down this end.
    >
    >is it just hotmail your having problems with?

    Yes!

    It's all a bit strange really because I left the Hotmail references in
    Zone Alarm Firewall free (which makes the firewall pointless I know
    but what's to be done!) and still couldn't access, although I've been
    using it for yonks without a problem and nothing has changed on my PC
    to the best of my knowledge.

    In the end, having ascertained from folk here, that they had access to
    Hotmail, I completely shut the firewall to quickly access hotmail and
    had no problems! Put ZA on immediately after I had finished!

    Ruth.

    Ruth, Jul 1, 2004