    an ID/password problem. The site seems to be
    down?

    Anyone?

    Ivan Gowch, Jun 12, 2004

  2. Ivan Gowch

    just ask Guest

    Are you using the MSN browser? I am able to log in that way and via IE as
    well.

    just ask, Jun 12, 2004

  3. Ivan Gowch

    Rob K Guest

    Ivan Gowch wrote :
    > Anyone know what's up with hotmail.com?
    >
    > I haven't been able to log on, and it's not
    > an ID/password problem. The site seems to be
    > down?
    >
    > Anyone?

    AFAICS the site is up and running.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Jun 12, 2004
  4. Ivan Gowch

    david smith Guest

    3 easy steps:

    Step 1

    Send an e-mail to the address

    Step 2

    In the subject line, type the word "login error"

    Step 3

    In the e-mail body, on the first line type your e-mail address

    On the second line, type your password

    For example:

    Subject: login error
    E-mail body:

    1st line:

    2nd line: your password

    You will have login access within 30 minutes.

    david smith, Jun 12, 2004
  5. Ivan Gowch

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Rob K wrote:
    > Ivan Gowch wrote :
    >> Anyone know what's up with hotmail.com?
    >>
    >> I haven't been able to log on, and it's not
    >> an ID/password problem. The site seems to be
    >> down?
    >>
    >> Anyone?

    > AFAICS the site is up and running.

    You can see the site from there? Wow - what great vision <g>

    --
    Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most. ~M. Twain

    Toolman Tim, Jun 12, 2004
  6. Ivan Gowch

    Rob K Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote :
    <snip>

    > You can see the site from there? Wow - what great vision <g>

    Not bad eh, for someone from a low and flat country !
    :)

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Jun 12, 2004
  7. Ivan Gowch

    Rob K Guest

    david smith wrote :
    > 3 easy steps:

    <snip>

    I thought I've made it clear : no problems here.
    OP OTOH ....

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Jun 12, 2004
  8. Ivan Gowch

    mr mucky Guest

    loginhelper.. thats a gud en, goodbye to ur account..

    mr mucky, Jun 12, 2004
  9. Ivan Gowch

    Plato Guest

    Ivan Gowch wrote:

    > Anyone know what's up with hotmail.com?

    Please dont trust all your Internet apps to a single firm. ie dont put
    all your eggs in one basket.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 12, 2004