  1. sharon

    sharon Guest

    hotmail aint working cant get into my inbox whats going on im in london
    sharon, Oct 22, 2003

  2. sharon

    Gordon Guest

    Hi,
    I had this problem September, go into your settings and re do all your
    profile, including email address and passwords,
    failing that email hotmail support, giving details of any error messages and
    step by step guide to what is happening
    Gordon
    Gordon, Oct 22, 2003

  3. sharon

    Paul - xxx Guest

    sharon tried to scribble ...

    > hotmail aint working cant get into my inbox whats going on im in
    > london

    Give it time .. it'll work again soon. Don't keep trying to change your name
    and password, you'll likely just screw it up .. ;)

    --
    Digweed
    '79 Beamish RL 250, '85 Swift Corvette,
    Paul - xxx, Oct 22, 2003
  4. In article <W2ulb.7955$>,
    says...

    >hotmail aint working cant get into my inbox whats going on im in london

    I just checked and they seem to be up again.

    Change your settings in OE to post messages in plain text, not html
    Another Airnet User, Oct 22, 2003