    MS Outlook, you can use a hotmail account as a http-account.
    But how can I configure this in Mozilla? Does Hotmail have a SMTP and
    POP adress ??
    [no-spam], Jun 30, 2004

  2. [no-spam]

    Pun Krocker Guest

    In article <>, "[no-spam]" <"[no-
    spam]"@provider.com> says...
    > Is there a possibility to use a Hotmail account under Mozilla 1.7? Under
    > MS Outlook, you can use a hotmail account as a http-account.
    > But how can I configure this in Mozilla? Does Hotmail have a SMTP and
    > POP adress ??

    Try to find Hotmail Popper 2.1.0 (was free then), it works great using
    Localhost, also Mr.Postman works although a bit harder to set-up.

    HTH

    --
    d[®_®]b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk
    for people who can't read."
    Pun Krocker, Jun 30, 2004

  3. [no-spam]

    maxo Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:57:44 +0100, Pun Krocker wrote:

    > In article <>, "[no-spam]" <"[no-
    > spam]"@provider.com> says...
    >> Is there a possibility to use a Hotmail account under Mozilla 1.7? Under
    >> MS Outlook, you can use a hotmail account as a http-account.
    >> But how can I configure this in Mozilla? Does Hotmail have a SMTP and
    >> POP adress ??
    >>

    > Try to find Hotmail Popper 2.1.0 (was free then), it works great using
    > Localhost, also Mr.Postman works although a bit harder to set-up.
    >
    > HTH

    Alternately go to fastmail.fm and get a free IMAP account. Set it to
    retreive your hotmail for you, set Mozilla to synch with the fastmail IMAP
    server.

    works for me.
    maxo, Jun 30, 2004