    hotmail accounts. I am using Win XP Home and broad band connection.
    Any ideas or is everybody having this particular problem?
    pete

    pete, Jan 13, 2005

  2. pete

    thulsi Guest

    who is your isp and see if you can ping hotmail and chek the response time.

    thulsi, Jan 13, 2005

  3. pete

    pete Guest

    On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:49:29 GMT, "thulsi" <> wrote:

    >who is your isp and see if you can ping hotmail and chek the response time.

    My ISP is btopenworld. How do I ping hotmail?
    pete

    pete, Jan 13, 2005
  4. pete

    gary Guest

    Hi all
    Pete, i'm freeserve dialup, Hotmail is slow, always, maybe the universe is
    using it, it is usually slow, broadband is faster than mine, but i assume
    all else is faster than hotmail!, if so, all is ok!
    Gaz

    gary, Jan 13, 2005
  5. pete

    pete Guest

    On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 23:27:41 -0000, "gary"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi all
    >Pete, i'm freeserve dialup, Hotmail is slow, always, maybe the universe is
    >using it, it is usually slow, broadband is faster than mine, but i assume
    >all else is faster than hotmail!, if so, all is ok!
    >Gaz

    It seems to have speeded up slightly tonight so maybe it was something
    that happened over the holiday and it has only now been fixed.
    pete

    pete, Jan 13, 2005