    The Hotmail site takes long enough to load as it is, seeing as how it's
    packed to the gunnels with adverts. I might have to look for another
    mail provider...

    aleX, May 5, 2005

  2. aleX

    aleX Guest

    aleX wrote:
    > Is the Hotmail site being upgraded right now?
    > I can't add attachments, a 'Please wait while we upload your file' popup
    > apppears and seems to hang. I needed to send an important document
    > tonight, but I'll have to deliver it by hand tomorrow now.
    > I don't care if they can provide 2MB, 250MB or even 250GB, I just need
    > something that works. I assume with this new popup window there may be
    > compatibility issues now with Firefox, or at least a need to allow
    > popups, javascript etc.
    >
    > The Hotmail site takes long enough to load as it is, seeing as how it's
    > packed to the gunnels with adverts. I might have to look for another
    > mail provider...

    Working now, but .rtf file text is put into the main email body, rather
    than just being sent as an attachment (at least when received and viewed
    in latest Thunderbird - could be a TB problem?). Luckily .doc files send
    properly. Hey MS, it worked before, just leave it, no, I don't WANT
    another bell or whistle, it ain't broke, just leave it alone! :)

    aleX, May 5, 2005

  3. aleX

    tzar Guest

    Gmail rules!