    true as i can sign in easily onother computers and it always lets me sign in
    the second time i try! don't really know what to do. do you have any ideas
    or suggestions of places i could find an answer?
    bubble, Jan 2, 2004

  2. bubble

    Brian H¹© Guest

    bubble said:

    > i'm having trouble signing in to my hotmail account. every time i try to
    > connect on this computer it tells me my password is incorrect. This is not
    > true as i can sign in easily onother computers and it always lets me sign in
    > the second time i try! don't really know what to do. do you have any ideas
    > or suggestions of places i could find an answer?

    Hotmail have server problems too you know.
    Brian H¹©, Jan 2, 2004

  3. bubble

    °Mike° Guest

    Basic computer maintenance

    Make sure you delete any cookies relating to:
    hotmail.com
    msn.com
    passport.net

    On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 23:23:02 -0000, in
    <bt4uhj$f5l$>
    bubble scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 2, 2004
  4. bubble

    bubble Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    > bubble said:
    >
    >> i'm having trouble signing in to my hotmail account. every time i
    >> try to connect on this computer it tells me my password is
    >> incorrect. This is not true as i can sign in easily onother
    >> computers and it always lets me sign in the second time i try! don't
    >> really know what to do. do you have any ideas or suggestions of
    >> places i could find an answer?

    > Hotmail have server problems too you know.

    Does that mean that it is hotmails fault and there is nothing i can do??
    bubble, Jan 2, 2004
  5. bubble

    Brian H¹© Guest

    bubble said:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >> bubble said:
    >>
    >>> i'm having trouble signing in to my hotmail account. every time i
    >>> try to connect on this computer it tells me my password is
    >>> incorrect. This is not true as i can sign in easily onother
    >>> computers and it always lets me sign in the second time i try! don't
    >>> really know what to do. do you have any ideas or suggestions of
    >>> places i could find an answer?

    >> Hotmail have server problems too you know.

    > Does that mean that it is hotmails fault and there is nothing i can do??

    As you don't say if this is something that has been happening for day, weeks
    etc, one can only assume that like everyone else who has a moment when they
    can't sign in, the first thing they do is post to 24hshd to show that they are
    totally impatient and unaware that systems fail.

    Have you tried clearing your cache, deleting cookies, and generally tidying up
    your system and trying again?
    Brian H¹©, Jan 2, 2004
  6. bubble

    bubble Guest

    °Mike° wrote:
    > Basic computer maintenance
    >
    > Make sure you delete any cookies relating to:
    > hotmail.com
    > msn.com
    > passport.net
    >

    > On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 23:23:02 -0000, in
    > <bt4uhj$f5l$>
    > bubble scrawled:
    >
    >> i'm having trouble signing in to my hotmail account. every time i
    >> try to connect on this computer it tells me my password is
    >> incorrect. This is not true as i can sign in easily onother
    >> computers and it always lets me sign in the second time i try! don't
    >> really know what to do. do you have any ideas or suggestions of
    >> places i could find an answer?

    thank you very much. it seems to be working now.:) happy new year
    bubble, Jan 2, 2004
  7. bubble

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 2, 2004