    Yet we have checked that again and again. And as I've said, the log in works
    from my computer. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

    She is using Win 98 on the computer that can't log in, I am using XP.
    Werner, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Werner

    Iceman Guest

    "Werner" <> wrote in message
    news:1GkLb.40197$...
    > We have three computers networked at home. My daughter for some unknown
    > reason, has not been able to log in to hotmail for the last 5 days or so.
    > Yet she can log in from my computer. We have no idea why.
    >
    > I have deleted her cookies, emptied her cache, yet the problem still
    > persists. The error we get from her comptuer consistenly is that either

    the
    > login doesn't exist or the psswrod is wrong.
    >
    > Yet we have checked that again and again. And as I've said, the log in

    works
    > from my computer. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
    >
    > She is using Win 98 on the computer that can't log in, I am using XP.

    You must have cookies enabled to be able to log into Hotmail.

    Anyway, she could have spyware installed. Scan the system with Ad-aware or
    SpybotS&D.

    Ad-aware: http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    SpybotS&D: http://security.kolla.de/
    Iceman, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Werner

    Werner Guest

    Cookies are enabled.

    I will try the adaware.

    Werner, Jan 9, 2004
  4. Just 4 grins
    http://www.hotmailsucks.com/ take a look

    Trai'

    Trai' La Trash, Jan 9, 2004
  5. Werner

    m1n1 Guest

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 22:17:33 GMT, "Werner" <> wrote:

    >We have three computers networked at home. My daughter for some unknown
    >reason, has not been able to log in to hotmail for the last 5 days or so.
    >Yet she can log in from my computer. We have no idea why.
    >
    >I have deleted her cookies, emptied her cache, yet the problem still
    >persists. The error we get from her comptuer consistenly is that either the
    >login doesn't exist or the psswrod is wrong.
    >
    >Yet we have checked that again and again. And as I've said, the log in works
    >from my computer. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
    >
    >She is using Win 98 on the computer that can't log in, I am using XP.

    Have you got the right date installed on your daugters computer?
    Not like a few months back because of a trial period, that can make a
    difference....
    m1n1, Jan 10, 2004