    atm. Anyone else able to connect to these services?

    TIA

    Peter

    Peter, Nov 8, 2005

  2. Peter

    DakaR Guest

    On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:48:01 +1300, Peter wrote:

    > Hotmail.com accounts and the msn messenger system seem to be unreachable
    > atm. Anyone else able to connect to these services?
    >

    > TIA
    >

    > Peter

    Don't use hotmail but msn works fine here both amsn on doze and gaim on
    ubuntu.

    DakaR, Nov 8, 2005

  3. Peter wrote:
    > Hotmail.com accounts and the msn messenger system seem to be unreachable
    > atm. Anyone else able to connect to these services?

    MSN is working for me.

    The Other Guy

    The Other Guy, Nov 8, 2005
  4. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Peter wrote:

    > Hotmail.com accounts and the msn messenger system seem to be unreachable
    > atm. Anyone else able to connect to these services?

    Thanks

    We have tried a variety of OS and clients here but no go. Other internet
    services appear to be ok.

    Peter, Nov 8, 2005
  5. Peter

    Shane Guest

    On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:48:01 +1300, Peter wrote:

    > Hotmail.com accounts and the msn messenger system seem to be unreachable
    > atm. Anyone else able to connect to these services?
    >

    > TIA
    >

    > Peter

    amsn is fine here, and hotmail

    Shane, Nov 8, 2005
  6. Peter

    DakaR Guest

    On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 19:16:39 +1300, Peter wrote:

    > Peter wrote:
    >>
    >> Hotmail.com accounts and the msn messenger system seem to be unreachable
    >> atm. Anyone else able to connect to these services?

    > Thanks
    >
    > We have tried a variety of OS and clients here but no go. Other internet
    > services appear to be ok.

    Get onto maxnet and give them a stir up, can you get to www.hotmail.com
    with a browser ?

    DakaR, Nov 8, 2005
  7. Peter

    Peter Guest

    DakaR wrote:
    > Get onto maxnet and give them a stir up, can you get to www.hotmail.com
    > with a browser ?

    No - couldn't log on to hotmail. We could get to the login page, but just
    timed out logging in.

    Rebooting the ADSL router seemed to fix it.
    Haven't seen that before. Usually if the ADSL link goes down, all access to
    the internet is affected. In this case, other services (www, email,
    usenet, etc) were still working ok.

    Peter, Nov 8, 2005