    and click but still no inbox; instead this window reappears asking for
    the same information once again,which I give but the process repeats
    itself again and again and so on and so on.How can I get into my inbox?
    sam, Sep 15, 2005

  2. sam

    John Holmes Guest

    sam blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > when I call up hotmail I can log on with my usual name and password and
    > up comes the screen telling me that I have so many emails to be
    > read.When I click on that line, instead of the inbox opening a new
    > window opens asking for my address and password once again.I give them
    > and click but still no inbox; instead this window reappears asking for
    > the same information once again,which I give but the process repeats
    > itself again and again and so on and so on.How can I get into my inbox?

    I have sent you an email just seconds ago on how to solve your problem.

    --
    Your mother was an appalling harpy who contracted sexually transmitted
    diseases in a bag.
    John Holmes, Sep 15, 2005

  3. sam

    trout Guest

    sam wrote:

    > when I call up hotmail I can log on with my usual name and password
    > and up comes the screen telling me that I have so many emails to be
    > read.When I click on that line, instead of the inbox opening a new
    > window opens asking for my address and password once again.I give them
    > and click but still no inbox; instead this window reappears asking for
    > the same information once again,which I give but the process repeats
    > itself again and again and so on and so on.How can I get into my
    > inbox?

    Clean out you cache, and delete old cookies (in case one is corrupted).
    Make sure you have cookies enabled for Hotmail, Passport, and MSN.
    --
    That's *usually* it.
    trout, Sep 16, 2005
  4. sam

    Mitch Guest

    In article <dgcfh7$bf4$>, sam
    <> wrote:

    > when I call up hotmail I can log on with my usual name and password and
    > up comes the screen telling me that I have so many emails to be
    > read.When I click on that line, instead of the inbox opening a new
    > window opens asking for my address and password once again.I give them
    > and click but still no inbox; instead this window reappears asking for
    > the same information once again,which I give but the process repeats
    > itself again and again and so on and so on.How can I get into my inbox?

    It's been a while since I've even seen a Hotmail page, but...
    isn't there a tab on that page for going to your In Box?
    You know, a graphic that is separate from the little reminder-link?
    Mitch, Sep 16, 2005