    negative vibes from .

    I reenter the password, but it does not respond. Any idea what is going on?

    Mike D.
    Mike Dobony, Sep 15, 2007

  2. Mike Dobony

    Mike Dobony Guest

    "Mike Dobony" <> wrote in message
    news:Q1XGi.34280$...
    >I have not been able to download any Hotmail through the Web Mail add-on
    >since 8/30. I have done all the upgrades to both Thunderbird and Web Mail
    >and am using Windows XP Pro.
    >
    > The message I keep getting is
    >
    > Sending of password did not succeed. Mail server localhost responded:
    > negative vibes from .
    >
    > I reenter the password, but it does not respond. Any idea what is going
    > on?
    >
    > Mike D.

    Got it going!
    Mike Dobony, Sep 15, 2007

  3. Mike Dobony

    bgregg Guest

    Mike Dobony wrote:
    > "Mike Dobony" <> wrote in message
    >> I have not been able to download any Hotmail through the Web Mail add-on
    >> since 8/30. I have done all the upgrades to both Thunderbird and Web Mail
    >> and am using Windows XP Pro.
    >>
    >> The message I keep getting is
    >>
    >> Sending of password did not succeed. Mail server localhost responded:
    >> negative vibes from .
    >>
    >> I reenter the password, but it does not respond. Any idea what is going
    >> on?
    >>
    >> Mike D.
    >>

    > Got it going!

    Where can I find the Web Mail add-on. Thanks

    bgregg
    bgregg, Sep 15, 2007
  4. Mike Dobony

    Mike Dobony Guest

    "bgregg" <> wrote in message
    > Mike Dobony wrote:
    >> "Mike Dobony" <> wrote in message
    >>> I have not been able to download any Hotmail through the Web Mail add-on
    >>> since 8/30. I have done all the upgrades to both Thunderbird and Web
    >>> Mail and am using Windows XP Pro.
    >>>
    >>> The message I keep getting is
    >>>
    >>> Sending of password did not succeed. Mail server localhost responded:
    >>> negative vibes from .
    >>>
    >>> I reenter the password, but it does not respond. Any idea what is going
    >>> on?
    >>>
    >>> Mike D.
    >>>

    >> Got it going!

    > Where can I find the Web Mail add-on. Thanks

    To to mozilla.com and follow the links.

    Mike Dobony, Sep 16, 2007
  5. bgregg wrote:
    > Mike Dobony wrote:
    >> "Mike Dobony" <> wrote in message
    >>> I have not been able to download any Hotmail through the Web Mail add-on
    >>> since 8/30. I have done all the upgrades to both Thunderbird and Web Mail
    >>> and am using Windows XP Pro.
    >>>
    >>> The message I keep getting is
    >>>
    >>> Sending of password did not succeed. Mail server localhost responded:
    >>> negative vibes from .
    >>>
    >>> I reenter the password, but it does not respond. Any idea what is going
    >>> on?
    >>>
    >>> Mike D.
    >>>

    >> Got it going!
    >>

    > Where can I find the Web Mail add-on. Thanks
    >
    > bgregg

    you can find it here: http://webmail.mozdev.org/, but for my
    tastes, I prefer FreePops: http://www.freepops.org/en/. A
    lot less complicated.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 16, 2007
  6. Mike Dobony

    Crush Evil Guest

    > you can find it here: http://webmail.mozdev.org/, but

    but... Certain builds, under certain conditions will EAT your mail
    profile. The content will remain in your OS user application
    directory, but will definately foobar your evening. I'm too vexed to
    follow up with the hassle of bug filing- and follow up testing.

    > I prefer FreePops:http://www.freepops.org/en/.

    +1

    Less hassle. Doesn't EAT profiles or spread negative vibes.

    Plays well with others: http://SpamPal.org (+1)
    Crush Evil, Sep 25, 2007