Hotmail EML attachments

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Roscoe, Jun 28, 2006.

  1. Roscoe

    Roscoe Guest

    Hi All,

    I have a hotmail account and I use the hotmail website to work
    with and view my email.
    Recently I've been receiving email with a .EML file attached
    to it and I do not want
    do download them, I want to open them. The system gives me an
    open with what
    window and I've tried every program in the window and none of
    them work except
    internet explorer and it won't display pictures or the
    documents correctly. What
    program can I use? I tried to register the msimn.exe. but
    can't find it in the open
    with what window.

    When I click the start button and the select run and enter
    msimn.exe /reg I see the
    Outlook Express program is in the open with what program
    window. I select it and
    all it does is open outlook that's all I get. Is there another
    program I can use to put in
    the open with window so I can select it when I want to open a
    EML file to view?

    Thanks For The Help
    Roscoe, Jun 28, 2006