    I need to have it this way for a good reason, but being in the UK, every
    time I try to make an account, all I get offered is .co.uk and not .com. How
    can I do it?

    JJ, Apr 22, 2008

  2. JJ

    JJ Guest

    "JJ" <> wrote in message
    news:AsrPj.45350$2...

    > How do I go about getting a hotmail account with a .com rather than .co.uk
    > ?
    > I need to have it this way for a good reason, but being in the UK, every
    > time I try to make an account, all I get offered is .co.uk and not .com.
    > How can I do it?

    Could someone in the US make a hotmail account for me which has a .com
    instead of a .co.uk and email me the password? I can change the password at
    my end and be able to use this account no probs.

    If someone can do this for me, please email me at

    Take out Not_This_Part

    The account I need to get is :-

    I created my Myspace account ages ago and at the time just ratled the
    keyboard instead of typing a real email address ( and ended up with the one
    above) but now I want to change my mspace email address to a more meanigful
    one, but the myspace powers that be won't allow me as they say I need to be
    able to access my email at the "Old" address. The problem is, I don't have
    the 'old' address and never did. I therefore need to have this email address
    to save my myspace.

    Yeah, I know....'I'm a prick, but I still need help with this one. Any
    takers?

    Thanks.

    JJ, Apr 22, 2008

  3. JJ

    VanguardLH Guest

    JJ wrote:

    > Could someone in the US make a hotmail account for me which has a .com
    > instead of a .co.uk and email me the password? I can change the password at
    > my end and be able to use this account

    http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou&mkt=en-us
    "[you will] keep your service account password secret"
    "[may not] resell or redistribute the service, or any part of the
    service."
    "Only you may use your service account."

    Find a public proxy in the US and use it to open a US Hotmail account.

    VanguardLH, Apr 22, 2008
  4. JJ

    JJ Guest

    "VanguardLH" <> wrote in message
    > JJ wrote:
    >
    >> Could someone in the US make a hotmail account for me which has a .com
    >> instead of a .co.uk and email me the password? I can change the password
    >> at
    >> my end and be able to use this account

    > http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou&mkt=en-us
    > "[you will] keep your service account password secret"
    > "[may not] resell or redistribute the service, or any part of the
    > service."
    > "Only you may use your service account."
    >
    > Find a public proxy in the US and use it to open a US Hotmail account.

    I have no idea what a proxy is, let alone a public one....'could you
    enlighten please?

    JJ, Apr 22, 2008
  5. JJ

    > JJ wrote:
    >
    >> Could someone in the US make a hotmail account for me which has a .com
    >> instead of a .co.uk and email me the password? I can change the password
    >> at
    >> my end and be able to use this account

    > http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou&mkt=en-us
    > "[you will] keep your service account password secret"
    > "[may not] resell or redistribute the service, or any part of the
    > service."
    > "Only you may use your service account."

    Is everyone in the US as fine an upstanding citizen as your good self? :)
    It's a hotmail account for kryst sake, not a bloody bank account. If nobody
    ever broke any 'rules' we'd all still be living in the dark ages. I'm sure
    some kind 'rebel' from the NG will take up the cause to bodly go.....'dare
    to be different.

    JJ, Apr 22, 2008
  6. JJ

    Art Guest

    JJ wrote:
    > How do I go about getting a hotmail account with a .com rather than .co.uk ?
    > I need to have it this way for a good reason, but being in the UK, every
    > time I try to make an account, all I get offered is .co.uk and not .com. How
    > can I do it?

    What's the good reason?

    --
    Art

    Art, Apr 22, 2008
  7. JJ

    VanguardLH Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?q=+public +proxy +web

    VanguardLH, Apr 22, 2008
  8. JJ

    VanguardLH Guest

    JJ wrote:

    > "VanguardLH" <> wrote in message
    >> JJ wrote:
    >>
    >>> Could someone in the US make a hotmail account for me which has a .com
    >>> instead of a .co.uk and email me the password? I can change the password
    >>> at
    >>> my end and be able to use this account

    >> http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou&mkt=en-us
    >> "[you will] keep your service account password secret"
    >> "[may not] resell or redistribute the service, or any part of the
    >> service."
    >> "Only you may use your service account."

    > Is everyone in the US as fine an upstanding citizen as your good self? :)
    > It's a hotmail account for kryst sake, not a bloody bank account. If nobody
    > ever broke any 'rules' we'd all still be living in the dark ages. I'm sure
    > some kind 'rebel' from the NG will take up the cause to bodly go.....'dare
    > to be different.

    So what you are asking for is someone to open an account for which they
    remain responsible while you usurp its usage thereafter. I'm sure there
    are plenty of such willing victims that will assist spammers, lazy
    users, or anyone with a sob story (which means they're eligible as
    Nigerian e-mail scam victims).

    In my other post, you've been given a clue as to how to circumvent
    Microsoft's desire to regionally load-balance their mail servers. Do
    you own work.

    VanguardLH, Apr 22, 2008
  9. JJ

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Apr 22, 2008
  10. JJ

    JJ Guest

    "JJ" <> wrote in message

    > How do I go about getting a hotmail account with a .com rather than .co.uk
    > ?
    > I need to have it this way for a good reason, but being in the UK, every
    > time I try to make an account, all I get offered is .co.uk and not .com.
    > How can I do it?

    A big thank you to X Y !!

    Cheers mate!

    JJ