    fixing this...
    does anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks
    Marc Guinez, Oct 2, 2007

  2. Marc Guinez wrote:
    > for 2 or 3 weeks it hasnt been getting my hotmail messages. which
    > seems to coincide with the date hotmail switched to the new, better
    > looking interface... yet no new version of webmail has been released
    > fixing this...
    > does anyone know how to fix this?
    > Thanks

    you need to go into the webmail preferences, and make the
    change to accept the new hotmail

    also, there is a webmail forum where you can ask any and all
    questions about webmail:
    http://groups.google.com/group/thunderbird-webmail-extension

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Oct 2, 2007

  3. Marc Guinez

    Marc Guinez Guest

    On Oct 2, 7:35 pm, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    <> wrote:
    > Marc Guinez wrote:
    > > for 2 or 3 weeks it hasnt been getting my hotmail messages. which
    > > seems to coincide with the date hotmail switched to the new, better
    > > looking interface... yet no new version of webmail has been released
    > > fixing this...
    > > does anyone know how to fix this?
    > > Thanks

    > you need to go into the webmail preferences, and make the
    > change to accept the new hotmail
    >
    > also, there is a webmail forum where you can ask any and all
    > questions about webmail:http://groups.google.com/group/thunderbird-webmail-extension
    >
    > --
    > Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup
    > only. And only click on the Reply button, not the Reply All
    > or Reply to Author. Thanks!
    >
    > Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    thanks a lot. it worked
    Marc Guinez, Oct 6, 2007