    accounts or even fake hotmail accounts ?!?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jul 17, 2010

  2. Skybuck Flying

    Helroy Guest

    "Skybuck Flying" <> wrote in message
    > I had a fake facebook account and fake hotmail account, and now my real
    > hotmail account can't logout ? WTF ?!?
    > We couldn't sign you out of these sites:
    >
    > https://ssl.facebook.com/accept_token.php
    >
    > I don't want my real hotmail account to be associated with any fake
    > facebook accounts or even fake hotmail accounts ?!?
    >
    > Bye,
    > Skybuck.

    Use a fake computer then. :)

    --
    Hëlröy

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (" )_(" )
    =====

    Helroy, Jul 17, 2010

  3. "Helroy" <invalid@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > "Skybuck Flying" <> wrote in message
    >> I had a fake facebook account and fake hotmail account, and now my real
    >> hotmail account can't logout ? WTF ?!?
    >> We couldn't sign you out of these sites:
    >>
    >> https://ssl.facebook.com/accept_token.php
    >>
    >> I don't want my real hotmail account to be associated with any fake
    >> facebook accounts or even fake hotmail accounts ?!?
    >>
    >> Bye,
    >> Skybuck.
    >>

    > Use a fake computer then. :)

    It says to clear the cookies, I am not gonna do that... I might loose
    important cookies ;)

    As long as it's not a security thread for hotmail I am cool with that...

    Though I can vaguely remember hotmail accounts being hacked as well..

    I wouldn't be too surprised if it was because of sloppy facebook
    coding/link.

    You have any recipe for a fake cookie, maybe that 'll help ?! ;) :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jul 18, 2010
  4. http://www.fixya.com/support/t2048473-cannot_log_out_facebook

    Microsoft's advice won't work according to Swordfish:

    "
    I have the same problem as VeeHee. When i sign out of hotmail i get the same
    message. I have deleted the browsing history & cookies but the message is
    still there when i sign out.
    Swordfish
    "

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jul 18, 2010
  5. "Helroy" <invalid@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > "Skybuck Flying" <> wrote in message
    >> I had a fake facebook account and fake hotmail account, and now my real
    >> hotmail account can't logout ? WTF ?!?
    >> We couldn't sign you out of these sites:
    >>
    >> https://ssl.facebook.com/accept_token.php
    >>
    >> I don't want my real hotmail account to be associated with any fake
    >> facebook accounts or even fake hotmail accounts ?!?
    >>
    >> Bye,
    >> Skybuck.
    >>

    > Use a fake computer then. :)

    I could use a time machine and go back in time when hotmail was nice and
    simple and facebook didn't exist ! ;) :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jul 18, 2010