    Please take off SHOES when replying.

    There are only 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary
    and those who don't

    Grim, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Grim

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Grim tried to scribble ...

    > Unable to access my post or get into zone to play cards is it me or
    > is it MSN? HTPP 500 internal server error.

    It's MSN.

    --
    Digweed
    '79 Beamish RL 250, '85 Swift Corvette,

    Paul - xxx, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Grim

    john Guest

    me too

    john, Oct 22, 2003
  4. In article <bn5tnj$e74$>,
    says...

    >Unable to access my post or get into zone to play cards is it me or is it
    >MSN? HTPP 500 internal server error.

    Just tried and they're up again.

    Another Airnet User, Oct 22, 2003
  5. Grim

    Richard Guest

    Grim wrote:

    > Unable to access my post or get into zone to play cards is it me or is
    > it
    > MSN? HTPP 500 internal server error.

    500 series error messages are generally server based.
    502 "to many connections" means to many users connected to the server.
    All you can do is wait it out.
    Another plus for being on cable.

    Richard, Oct 22, 2003