    An easy question for someone I suspect/hope.
    Thanks
    Mel
    Imno1, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Imno1

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Imno1 said:

    > what is the relationship, between them, or is there one?
    > Can you get and use MSN Windows Messenger and Hotmail without having or
    > going into Outlook?.
    > Can you use Windows Messenger/ Hotmail if Outlook is not your default?.
    >
    > An easy question for someone I suspect/hope.
    > Thanks
    > Mel

    MSN Messenger has nothing whatsoever to do with Outlook or Outlook Express, it
    is an instant messenger not e-mail.
    As for Hotmail, you can go to www.msn.com and use the webmail.
    Brian H¹©, Feb 13, 2004

  3. Imno1

    Boomer Guest

    "Imno1" <> wrote in message
    > what is the relationship, between them, or is there one?

    We don't discuss sex inhere, you dirty pervert.

    Abuse report #6327637112 sent to
    Boomer, Feb 13, 2004
  4. Imno1

    Imno1 Guest

    since the two are related as part of the Microsoft family, if it were
    there -the relationship would be incestuous.Is that preverted enough for
    you?

    Imno1, Feb 13, 2004