    perfectly. I am using the exact same machine to access both accounts.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    , Dec 21, 2005

  2. The Walrus Guest

    , wrote in message
    :
    > I have read tons of articles about this issue, except my problem is
    > slightly different, which has me confused.
    >
    > I can log into Hotmail just fine and can see folders email messages
    > and the like. When I try to open a message to read however, nothing
    > happens and in the corner "Error on
    > Page" appears. This also happens when I try to compose a message or
    > even click on help. All of this seemed to happen overnight, with no
    > changes made to my computer.
    >
    > The strange thing is that I have 2 different hotmail accounts. I only
    > have this problem with one of my accounts. The other account works
    > perfectly. I am using the exact same machine to access both accounts.
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Your machine has been attacked on that account only. You should turn the
    machine off immediately and leave it off for at least ten hours, then turn
    it back on. The hacker should have given up by then.

    --
    I am he as you are he as you are me
    and we are all together

    I am the eggman
    they are the eggmen
    I am the walrus
    Goo goo g' joob

    Mr. city policeman sitting
    pretty little policemen in a row
    See how they fly like Lucy in the sky
    See how they run
    I'm crying
    I'm crying, I'm crying
    Yellow matter custard
    Dripping from a dead dog's eye
    Crabalocker fishwife
    Pornographic priestess
    Boy, you've been a naughty girl
    you let your knickers down

    I am the eggman
    They are the eggmen
    I am the walrus
    Goo goo g' joob

    Sitting in an English garden
    waiting for the sun
    If the sun don't come you get a tan
    from standing in the English rain

    I am the eggman
    They are the eggmen
    I am the walrus
    Goo goo g' joob

    Expert, texpert choking smokers
    don't you think the joker laughs at you
    See how they smile like pigs in a sty
    See how they snide
    I'm crying
    Semolina pilchard
    climbing up the Eiffel tower
    Elementary penguin singing Hare Krishna
    Man, you should have seen them kicking
    Edgar Allan Poe

    I am the eggman
    They are the eggmen
    I am the walrus
    Goo goo g' joob
    Goo goo g' joob
    Goo goo g' goo
    goo goo g' joob goo
    juba juba juba
    juba juba juba
    juba juba juba juba
    juba juba

    The Walrus, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Guest

    >The Walrus wrote:

    > Your machine has been attacked on that account only. You should turn the
    > machine off immediately and leave it off for at least ten hours, then turn
    > it back on. The hacker should have given up by then.

    I only have a dial-up connection, so my computer is offline for long
    periods of time. I don't believe that shutting it off would solve the
    problem. I had it shut off over the weekend also. Any other
    suggestions? I'm beginning to get desperate... thanks again for your
    reply

    , Dec 21, 2005
  4. The Walrus Guest

    , wrote in message
    :
    >> The Walrus wrote:

    >> Your machine has been attacked on that account only. You should turn
    >> the machine off immediately and leave it off for at least ten hours,
    >> then turn it back on. The hacker should have given up by then.

    > I only have a dial-up connection, so my computer is offline for long
    > periods of time. I don't believe that shutting it off would solve the
    > problem. I had it shut off over the weekend also. Any other
    > suggestions? I'm beginning to get desperate... thanks again for your
    > reply

    Try a different browser to see if that makes a difference. Don't ask me
    which one, just google for web browsers, and try one.

    The Walrus, Dec 21, 2005
  5. Guest

    I'm not sure, but for what it's worth at this end in the midwest,
    Hotmail, MSN explorer, and Messenger have been having a few
    problems(hit and miss) in the past 24-48 hours. Like you, one of my
    Hotmail accounts is fine, while with the other I can't always access it
    fully.

    Anyway, give it a while, to see if their glitches clear up, plus try
    some of the good advice given in the other replies here. Have a good
    one!

    , Dec 21, 2005
  6. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > I can log into Hotmail just fine and can see folders email messages and
    > the like. When I try to open a message to read however, nothing
    > happens and in the corner "Error on
    > Page" appears. This also happens when I try to compose a message or

    There are 1,000 + other free email services one can use that never have
    such a problem.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Dec 22, 2005