    burt Guest

    how do i get my hotmail account on my outlook express to work
    any help will be rewarded

    burt, Apr 21, 2006

  2. burt

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya burt.

    In <news:JZb2g.142826$> you wrote:

    > how do i get my hotmail account on my outlook express to work
    > any help will be rewarded

    Upgrade to Hotmail Plus.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Apr 21, 2006

  3. this was a feature of hotmail free, now only if you pay, unless you have a
    really old hotmail account
    that you had configured with it... mine still works with outlook and its a
    free one....

    John Jay Smith, Apr 21, 2006
  4. burt

    John Holmes Guest

    burt blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > how do i get my hotmail account on my outlook express to work
    > any help will be rewarded

    Rewarded with what?

    --
    Your mother was a hygienically-challenged sumo wrestler who used to do
    unmentionable things to cheese in shopping centers.

    John Holmes, Apr 21, 2006
  5. burt

    Rectum Burn Guest

    John Holmes <> said in

    > burt blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> how do i get my hotmail account on my outlook express to work
    >> any help will be rewarded
    >>

    > Rewarded with what?

    A blow job, cutie!

    XOXOXOX

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Apr 21, 2006
  6. burt

    John Holmes Guest

    Rectum Burn blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    **** off.

    --
    Your mother was a low budget waitress who used to meditate in
    refrigerators.

    John Holmes, Apr 22, 2006
  7. burt

    Rectum Burn Guest

    John Holmes <> said in

    > Rectum Burn blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> John Holmes <> said in
    >>
    >>> burt blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Rewarded with what?
    >>>

    >> A blow job, cutie!
    >>
    >> XOXOXOX
    >>
    >> Rectum Burrrrrrrrn
    >>
    >> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
    >> http://www.x-privat.org/join.php
    >>

    > **** off.

    Ooooh! What a nasty bitch you are!

    Sticks and stones,
    May break my bones,
    But whips and chains excite me!

    XOXOXOXOX

    Rectum Burrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Apr 22, 2006
  8. burt

    Dirk Diggler Guest

    Rectum Burn <0m> said in

    > John Holmes <> said in
    >
    >> Rectum Burn blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> John Holmes <> said in

    >>> A blow job, cutie!
    >>>
    >>> XOXOXOX
    >>>
    >>> Rectum Burrrrrrrrn
    >>>
    >>> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
    >>> http://www.x-privat.org/join.php
    >>>

    >> **** off.

    > Ooooh! What a nasty bitch you are!
    >
    > Sticks and stones,