Hotline-VoIP phones looking for agents!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by dianasun, Apr 7, 2006.

  1. dianasun

    dianasun Guest

    As one of the leading VoIP phone suppliers in China.Roby is supplyin
    with a range of VoIP phones,Skype phone,ATAs and Skype gateway.

    Presently,we are looking for agents,urgently!

    1.USB skype phone with USB connector .with LCD screen,very cool!

    2.USB Skype phone with USB connector & a LCD & an earphone,4 polyphoni
    ring tones.

    3.USB Skype gateway AU-600 ----- Can forward Skype calls to mobil
    phone or traditional phone.

    4.Black IP phone with 2 RJ45 ports(with PoE).

    5.VoIP phone with 1/2 Ethernet ports,Support IAX,SIP,H.323,MGCP .

    6.voice gateway with 1 FXS port and 1 Ethernet port.

    If you are starting your VoIP business and want to add the latest VoI
    product in your line?Why not choose Roby VoIP devices?We providing yo
    the best product,the lowest price and the fastest shipping. The ke
    issue is ,China Roby is a trusty partner for you. Email me,let's star
    the first step for our partnership.

    Diana

    Email:
    Skype: diana_chinaroby