    What is this tab --- HOTKEYS ... and what does it mean?

    Thanks in Advance!

    KFM
    Kennedy Fam Memb, Feb 8, 2005

  2. Kennedy Fam Memb

    Archie77 Guest

    "Kennedy Fam Memb" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Quick Question.
    >
    > Sometimes, when I am computing online or offline, I will
    > see a small tab - usually in the bottom left hand corner of my
    > screen ... which says .... HOTKEYS.
    >
    > What is this tab --- HOTKEYS ... and what does it mean?
    >
    > Thanks in Advance!
    >
    > KFM

    My guess is that it is software that came with your keyboard. Probably there
    so you can program in shortcut keys to load programs. Ex: Cntrl+W would open
    Microsoft Word

    If you don't like it you may be able to remove it in add/remove programs in
    your control panel... Or you could try unchecking the entry for it in
    start->run->'msconfig' -> startup tab.
    Archie77, Feb 9, 2005

  3. Kennedy Fam Memb

    Jon Spatz Guest

    --

    ----------------------------------

    Want to get laid tonight?? Find local girls now
    http://www.youandmeswing.com/index.php?ref_id=130

    Jon Spatz, Feb 9, 2005
  4. Kennedy Fam Memb

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | Quick Question.
    |
    | Sometimes, when I am computing online or offline, I will
    | see a small tab - usually in the bottom left hand corner of my
    | screen ... which says .... HOTKEYS.
    |
    | What is this tab --- HOTKEYS ... and what does it mean?
    |
    | Thanks in Advance!
    |
    | KFM

    What happens if you click on it? (Make ABSOLUTELY sure your antivirus
    software is up to date before you try...)
    Toolman Tim, Feb 10, 2005