  1. Guest

    how good are hotcerts.com for mcse exams . plz let me know asap
    , May 11, 2008

  2. John R Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > how good are hotcerts.com for mcse exams . plz let me know asap

    http://www.certguard.com/search.asp

    Certguard identifies them as baaaaaad. If this is correct, then you risk
    not only your future Microsoft certs, but also your existing ones.

    John R
    John R, May 11, 2008

  3. Bill Hileman Guest

    > <> wrote in message
    >> how good are hotcerts.com for mcse exams . plz let me know asap

    > http://www.certguard.com/search.asp
    >
    > Certguard identifies them as baaaaaad. If this is correct, then you risk
    > not only your future Microsoft certs, but also your existing ones.
    >
    > John R

    Anyone who uses "plz" does not deserve this great advice.
    Bill Hileman, May 11, 2008
  4. CBIC Guest

    > <> wrote in message
    >> how good are hotcerts.com for mcse exams . plz let me know asap

    > http://www.certguard.com/search.asp
    >
    > Certguard identifies them as baaaaaad. If this is correct, then you risk
    > not only your future Microsoft certs, but also your existing ones.

    Certguard is real with updates
    CBIC, May 12, 2008
  5. Kline Sphere Guest

    >how good are hotcerts.com for mcse exams . plz let me know asap

    sorry, but asap has left the building.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 14, 2008
  6. Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Certguard identifies them as baaaaaad. If this is correct, then you risk
    >> not only your future Microsoft certs, but also your existing ones.
    >>
    >> John R

    >Anyone who uses "plz" does not deserve this great advice.

    meanie

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 14, 2008
  7. Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Certguard identifies them as baaaaaad. If this is correct, then you risk
    >> not only your future Microsoft certs, but also your existing ones.
    >>

    >Certguard is real with updates

    I USED HOT CERTS AND LOST ALL MY HAIR, MY TEETH FEEL OUT AND I NOW
    SMELL LIKE PAKI. MY DOG ALSO NEEDS OPERATION!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 14, 2008
  8. CBIC Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message

    MY DOG ALSO NEEDS OPERATION!!!!

    Tell your neighbor's daughter to stop kicking it.
    CBIC, May 14, 2008