    earlier date but even this won't work. whats happening, anybody recognise
    the symptoms

    paul

    paul bennett, Sep 8, 2005

  2. "paul bennett" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i downloaded this rubbish and now i can't access my control panel to remove
    > it. the computer is running at a snails pace and i tried to restore to an
    > earlier date but even this won't work. whats happening, anybody recognise
    > the symptoms
    >
    > paul

    Try this!
    http://techhowto.org/index.php?action=artikel&cat=5&id=17&artlang=en

    --
    Rob

    Rob Burghdoff, Sep 8, 2005

  3. paul bennett schrieb:
    > i downloaded this rubbish and now i can't access my control panel to remove
    > it. the computer is running at a snails pace and i tried to restore to an
    > earlier date but even this won't work. whats happening, anybody recognise
    > the symptoms
    >
    > paul

    just try the hotbar uninstall program

    http://hotbar.com/downloads/HbUninst.exe

    --> it works, because hotbar is sh**, but no spyware :)

    if it doesn't work, try the tips here:
    http://www.pchell.com/support/hotbar.shtml [this is the FIRST result
    when you search for "remove hotbar" with google]

    news.inode.at, Sep 8, 2005