hot trends in lenses

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by bob@myhouse.com, Feb 18, 2010.

  1. Guest

    , Feb 18, 2010

  2. Rich Guest

    Rich, Feb 18, 2010

  3. Guest

    On Feb 18, 5:10 pm, Rich <> wrote:
    > Only the sheep are buying the superzooms, they all suck.

    I agree. Reading about that Canon 28-200's poor optics - and the far-
    better 28-135 - convinced me to get the 28-135 plus order the L-series
    24-105.

    http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!
    , Feb 19, 2010
  4. ["Followup-To:" header set to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.]
    Rich <> wrote:

    > Only the sheep are buying the superzooms,

    Unfortunately, some of the sheep are way better photographers
    than you (or I, for that matter).

    > they all suck.

    Not in bed. I dare you to prove the opposite. Send pix.

    -Wolfgang
    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Feb 19, 2010