    4. WHEN WILL WE KNOW THAT THIS HAPPENED ??? IS THE BOZO GOING TO GET AWAY
    WITH IT?
    THAT'S THE REAL END OF AMERICA!

    ggg, Feb 7, 2006

  2. ggg

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 22:09:05 -0500, "ggg" <> wrote:

    >HOT QUESTION OF TODAY'S CIRCUS GONZALES
    >

    >1. PREZ GOES NUTS & WANTS TO SPY ON OPPOSITION

    One may think back to the prior President and Echelon, and the use of
    it on his political enemies.
    There have been no hints of Bush spying on his opponents, only those
    suspected of being connected with terrorism.

    >2. HE AND ALL UNDER HIM KNOWS THAT EVERYTHING IS SECRET, NO CHECKS.

    Obviously not.

    >3. THEY GO AHEAD (CONVICTION OR FEAR OF LOSING JOB) AND NOBODY LEAKS
    >ANYTHING.

    We don't have secret courts here in the US.

    >4. WHEN WILL WE KNOW THAT THIS HAPPENED ??? IS THE BOZO GOING TO GET AWAY
    >WITH IT?

    ??
    >THAT'S THE REAL END OF AMERICA!

    The "real end of America" has been foretold for over 200 years.

    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, Feb 7, 2006