Hot news from Hamburg, Germany

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Diplom Kaufmann Knut, Sep 6, 2007.

  1. Hi knowledege workers and gamblers,

    as usally i wish you all a good afternoon.

    The hole day was the tv on, the machine required quite a lot of reboots
    which take long while over 70 prozesses are running.

    I have tested today more than 40 freeware and sharware programs mentiond on
    an RSS Feed via Flock. (Off course a toplist) and deinstalled all.

    At the moment due to not kowing it better, i am getting everthing i can from
    Bill´s company. In the background is Visual Studio Beta 2008 arriving
    because its nessasary for the host server from them.

    I discouverd blockbride, but i am not so happy with the interface. Microsoft
    donate me a new version of Outlook, from wich i write.

    I had played with annother hostfile, but that was not so clever.

    Off course no incoming personal letters arrived, ,as usally not one one talk
    with me. But there wehere a post card in the mailbox and a few other junk.

    I search a lot for things like:

    Windows software tunnings
    best feeds available
    Feed overview software

    but didn´t find acceptable answers.

    I read and stumble a lot in this newsgroup recognizing thoat ofte the same
    coole people are giving clever answers.

    I am very happy about a new discoverd TVSeries a american comedy one, which
    i like very much. My (g)friend and i couldn´t repeat the exactly name of
    the one but when we spoke about it, we were sure that we saw the same.

    Yours and cheers

    Knut

    (Knut Hinrichs - Siegert)
    Diplom Kaufmann