    digital images storage space is so that I can review and decide which
    works best for me? Is there an unbiased web site that reviews these
    free services?

    Billy, Oct 17, 2006

  2. Billy

    JC Dill Guest

    On 17 Oct 2006 10:32:59 -0700, "Billy" <> wrote:

    >Can you tell me who the big players are in *free* and *unlimited*
    >digital images storage space is so that I can review and decide which
    >works best for me?

    IMHO, the free services that offer *unlimited* space all suck because
    they make their money by the ads they show with the photos, and/or by
    insidious T&Cs that give them rights to your images, and/or by
    repeatedly trying to sell you (and your visitors) on their crappy
    printing services. It's much better to pay a few $$ and get a quality
    service. Both Flickr and Smugmug are FAR better than any free site
    and both offer unlimited storage to paid accounts. (Flickr also has
    free accounts, but storage is not unlimited.)

    jc

    ~ Eileen Morgan of The Mare's Nest, PA

    JC Dill, Oct 18, 2006