!!! Hosting: Softswitch, Billing, Virtual PBX, Web CRM, backup!!!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Merlin, Jan 14, 2008.

  1. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    --

    Dear sirs,

    If you don’t have a large budget to invest into a VoIP business, but would
    like to provide the same services as Vonage provides: IP PBX, callback,
    follow me, virtual office, conference call, Virtual Fax etc – you can rent
    a turnkey solution and offer all these services paying only $500 for VM;
    and $750 for VM + SM per month!

    You can also host your website CRM with us; at some extra fee we can
    customize it by your needs and requirements

    Want to backup your running VM/SM system? Welcome!

    Need to move all you data from an old server to our host – we’ll help you
    with that.

    Configuration, tech support, customization, troubleshooting,

    We are working with you and for you!

    Feel free to contact me directly for more details

    Best regards,
    Merlin
    e-mail: Merlin (at) tcpmail.co.uk
    MSN: merlin (at) vfemail.net