    Anyway, any recommendations, positive or negative, will be most appreciated.
    Thanks.

    Ozzy
    Ozzy, Oct 3, 2005

    http://www.hosting.aplus.net
    Captain America, Oct 3, 2005

  3. Ozzy

    Ben Guest

    "Ozzy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I'm looking for recommendations for a reliable, accessible-by-phone
    > hosting
    > service, with good e-mail, hopefully in the $10-20/mo. price range.
    > Having
    > had it with namesecure, I figure this NG is a good place to ask for
    > recommendations.

    I use www.host235.com for my sites. The tech support so far has been great!
    :eek:)

    Ben
    Ben, Oct 3, 2005
  4. Ozzy

    Mitch Guest

    In article <Xns96E46044E7995TheLoneAndLevelSands@216.196.97.142>, Ozzy
    <> wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I'm looking for recommendations for a reliable, accessible-by-phone hosting
    > service, with good e-mail, hopefully in the $10-20/mo. price range. Having
    > had it with namesecure, I figure this NG is a good place to ask for
    > recommendations.
    >
    > (I wonder, is there any analog to "thelist.com" for ISPs? That would be
    > super.)

    There are lots.
    Found many with Clusty right off...

    Big point of these comparisons, though -- none seem to list more than a
    few dozen companies, which means all are partners with the comparison
    company, for listings. So check more than one comparison site.

    http://www.hostvoice.net/

    http://www.iceishot.com/hosting.htm
    Mitch, Oct 3, 2005
  5. Ozzy wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I'm looking for recommendations for a reliable, accessible-by-phone
    > hosting service, with good e-mail, hopefully in the $10-20/mo. price
    > range. Having had it with namesecure, I figure this NG is a good
    > place to ask for recommendations.

    Seems like alt.www.webmaster would be even better, eh?

    That said, I've been happy with http://page-zone.com, but you probably
    won't have to spend that much with them. Since you mention no numbers
    (space, bandwidth, Win? Linux?, PHP? ASP? perl?, number of domains,
    etc.[1]), that's all I can tell you.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 3, 2005