Hosted VoIP Billing Solution for Global VoIP Companies

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by voicemaster4sell@gmail.com, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    Looking for best VoIP billing Software?? We have it to provide you at
    cheap price with excellent support.

    VoiceMaster(v2.01) = $399 only (For Rent), 100 ports + dedicated pc
    with 24x7 technical support + bandwidth.

    Why From us:

    1. We have VM Expert Tech Support
    2. 24x7 technical supports
    3. Cheap Price
    4. 99% uptime guarantee
    5. Free VM/SM Manual
    6. Reliable Company
    7. 25 running hosted clients and growing
    8. And More

    Need Now?? For more details you can contact me through:

    Mail :
    MSN :
    Yahoo :

    Thank you
    Reza
    , Mar 21, 2006

  2. Guest

    Contact me....we are looking for a solution to market here in Texas,
    USA. We small offices in Dallas/Houston. Sold over 5 million of IP
    softswitches last year for vertical but no longer believe in that
    product. Wanting to sell Asterisk or SIPx products. Let me know, what
    you've got. Thanks PB
    , Mar 21, 2006

  3. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Contact me....we are looking for a solution to market
    > here in Texas, USA. We small offices in Dallas/Houston.
    > Sold over 5 million of IP softswitches last year for
    > vertical but no longer believe in that product. Wanting
    > to sell Asterisk or SIPx products. Let me know, what
    > you've got. Thanks PB

    To both of you, this is (a) a UK and (b) a non-advertising newsgroup.
    Please go away.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Mar 22, 2006