Hosted VoIP Billing Solution for Global VoIP Companies

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by voicemaster4sell@gmail.com, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    Looking for best VoIP billing Software?? We have it to provide you at
    cheap price with excellent support.

    VoiceMaster(v2.01) = $399 only (For Rent), 100 ports + dedicated pc
    with 24x7 technical support + bandwidth.

    Why From us:

    1. We have VM Expert Tech Support
    2. 24x7 technical supports
    3. Cheap Price
    4. 99% uptime guarantee
    5. Free VM/SM Manual
    6. Reliable Company
    7. 25 running hosted clients and growing
    8. And More

    Need Now?? For more details you can contact me through:

    Mail :
    MSN :
    Yahoo :

    Thank you