Hosted Softswitch Solution with a Dedicated Server

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by voip2system, Mar 26, 2006.

  1. voip2system

    voip2system Guest

    hi,
    we are one of the leading voip company located at united states

    we do offer the latest and stable versions of voip softswitches for

    rent , lease and sale with 24/7 online tech support... .It can do
    wholesale, pc2phone, device2phone, call shop, and the system support
    both sip and h323. The server will be located in USA. You can hav
    admin access to this server. The rental is very low.

    Any serious person who wants to rent a voip business solution with goo
    service is welcome.

    Richard
    MSN:
    Email: