    Well then you are one baaadass mo'fo.

    Thanks for sharing your insights with us.

    NOT.

    Mr Nifty, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Mr Nifty

    Paul H. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:4042306C.25217.4C4E829@localhost...
    > layin' more chicks than mother goose

    Two points:

    1) "Ho's" can't resist anyone with the money to pay'em
    2) Mother Goose laid eggs, not chicks. Not unlike yourself, I might add.

    Paul H., Mar 2, 2004

  3. Mr Nifty

    PsyberZombie Guest

    "Paul H." <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > 1) "Ho's" can't resist anyone with the money to pay'em

    And THAT is why Yours Truly gets More Ass than a toilet seat !!

    And i don't Spend HALF the Time or Money that you 'PUAs' do to
    Get It , either

    When are you Guys gonna Wise Up ??

    PsyberZombie, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Mr Nifty

    Mr Nifty Guest

    "Paul H." <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    > > layin' more chicks than mother goose

    > Two points:
    >
    > 1) "Ho's" can't resist anyone with the money to pay'em

    Sorry Paul, I am actually friends with one of these so called "ho's" and she
    does refuse certain types of clients. And that's regardless of how much
    money she is offered. Try getting out into the real world a bit more and
    digging underneath the surface of polite society. You may learn that the
    sterotypes portrayed in the media are not really the truth.

    Mr Nifty, Mar 3, 2004
  5. Mr Nifty

    Guest

    The moment a man uses the word "ho" he's history in my book.
    Nothing is more offensive than the stupid and offensive jargon of Rap & Hip Hop
    in regards to women.

    , Mar 3, 2004
  6. Mr Nifty

    Frank ess Guest

    wrote:
    > The moment a man uses the word "ho" he's history in my book.
    > Nothing is more offensive than the stupid and offensive jargon of Rap
    > & Hip Hop in regards to women.

    Whirrr. Click. Click. Click.

    Nothing personal. You've been ignored by the
    Ignore-Repliers-to-Trolls-and-Other-Miscreants Robot.

    Sorry.

    --
    Robignorator

    Frank ess, Mar 3, 2004