HORSING AROUND WITH THE 20D !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Dec 5, 2006.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Dec 5, 2006

  2. Annika1980

    Bill Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Today I went out and found this couple making out in a field.
    > Lucky I had the 400 f/5.6L at the ready.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71223051

    Oh c'mon, they're not even kissing!

    I expect a bit of porn next time!

    :)
    Bill, Dec 5, 2006

  3. Bill wrote:
    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Today I went out and found this couple making out in a field.
    >> Lucky I had the 400 f/5.6L at the ready.
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71223051

    > Oh c'mon, they're not even kissing!

    These two were in a very passionate and long kiss, right
    at peak sunset light:

    http://www.clarkvision.com/galleries/gallery.bird/web/great.blue.herons.the.kiss.JZ3F8149.f-700.html

    (more kisses and courtship dancing can be found on the gallery page)

    Roger
    Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark), Dec 5, 2006
  4. Annika1980

    Scott W Guest

    > Bill wrote:
    > > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> Today I went out and found this couple making out in a field.
    > >> Lucky I had the 400 f/5.6L at the ready.
    > >>
    > >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71223051

    > > Oh c'mon, they're not even kissing!

    > These two were in a very passionate and long kiss, right
    > at peak sunset light:
    >
    > http://www.clarkvision.com/galleries/gallery.bird/web/great.blue.herons.the.kiss.JZ3F8149.f-700.html
    >
    > (more kisses and courtship dancing can be found on the gallery page)
    >
    > Roger

    Ok these two are past the kissing stage and on to the main event,
    warning this photo is a bit on the graphic side.
    http://www.pbase.com/konascott/image/71233964/original

    Scott
    Scott W, Dec 5, 2006
  5. Annika1980

    Jer Guest

    Scott W wrote:
    >> Bill wrote:
    >>> "Annika1980" <> wrote in message

    >>> Oh c'mon, they're not even kissing!

    >> These two were in a very passionate and long kiss, right
    >> at peak sunset light:
    >>
    >> http://www.clarkvision.com/galleries/gallery.bird/web/great.blue.herons.the.kiss.JZ3F8149.f-700.html
    >>
    >> (more kisses and courtship dancing can be found on the gallery page)
    >>
    >> Roger

    > Ok these two are past the kissing stage and on to the main event,
    > warning this photo is a bit on the graphic side.
    > http://www.pbase.com/konascott/image/71233964/original
    >
    > Scott

    Lizard porn!!! There is a god. :)

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'
    Jer, Dec 5, 2006
  6. Annika1980

    JC Dill Guest

    On 4 Dec 2006 18:19:04 -0800, "Annika1980" <> wrote:

    >Today I went out and found this couple making out in a field.
    >Lucky I had the 400 f/5.6L at the ready.
    >
    >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71223051

    Typically this behavior is between 2 male horses. We call it "bite
    face" - play fighting done between colts or geldings. If colts are
    left ungelded then as they mature this becomes out and out fighting
    between adult stallions:

    <http://animals.timduru.org/dirlist/horses/FERALHORSE_02-WILDBROWNHORSES-FIGHTING.JPG>

    (not my photo)

    jc