  2. RichA

    Peter Guest

    It's all down to plastic plastic plastic............Hoooooray for plastic.

    Peter, Jan 21, 2011

  3. RichA

    Rich Guest

    Rich, Jan 21, 2011
  4. RichA

    Rich Guest

    On Jan 21, 11:44 am, nate bishop <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 05:39:55 -0800 (PST), Rich <>
    > wrote:

    > >> Nothing unique to the E-PL2, not by any stretch:

    > >>http://visualsciencelab.blogspot.com/2011/01/can-we-talk-very-frankly....

    > >Odd, I've shot into the sun on many occasions at various apertures and
    > >have NEVER had the problem with ANY DSLR.

    > Proof positive that you've never owned any camera and have never taken any
    > photos with bright lights in the FOV at any time.
    >
    > Nice to see that the "Mystic Orbs" crowd has now invaded camera reviews.
    > Being taken seriously by people just as ignorant and inane as they are.
    > They don't know about close-up, out-of-focus, flash-lit, airborne dust and
    > they also have no concept of internal reflections that cause lens-flare.
    > Next they'll be claiming a camera is seriously flawed and needs a firmware
    > update if they can't flip the image around to see the face of the person
    > that had their back to them during the shot. Being taken just as seriously
    > by others equally moronic. You know, fools like yourself.

    You being to brainless to differentiate between internal lens
    reflections and a sensor problem?

    Rich, Jan 22, 2011
  5. RichA

    Rich Guest

    On Jan 21, 8:24 am, Bowser <> wrote:
    > On 1/19/2011 11:49 PM, RichA wrote:
    >
    > >http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1041&thread=3746...

    > Nothing unique to the E-PL2, not by any stretch:
    >
    > http://visualsciencelab.blogspot.com/2011/01/can-we-talk-very-frankly...

    Equally fascinating. All the talk about it being normal and yet the
    author couldn't replicate it.. I am so tired of whore apologists for
    camera companies. I reminds me of the Canon focus problem all over
    again. Plus, the writer of the cheap blog is a HACK! Histrionics
    seems to be his forte, I hope he doesn't expect to be writing for any
    real publication any time soon.

    Rich, Jan 22, 2011
  6. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    Robert Coe, Jan 22, 2011
  7. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 20:20:05 -0800 (PST), Rich <> wrote:
    : On Jan 21, 11:44 am, nate bishop <> wrote:
    : > On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 05:39:55 -0800 (PST), Rich <>
    : > wrote:
    : >
    :
    : You being to brainless to differentiate between internal lens
    : reflections and a sensor problem?

    You have to learn to manage expectations, Rich. Is it your position that a
    sensor that doesn't have the ability to cancel out flare has a "problem">

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Jan 22, 2011
  8. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    Rich <> wrote:

    >Histrionics
    >seems to be his forte, I hope he doesn't expect to be writing for any
    >real publication any time soon.

    That description bears an uncanny resemblance to RichA ...

    Bruce, Jan 22, 2011