hope to be a authentic supplier

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by belersolutions, Jun 20, 2007.

  1. We hope to provide a new and better choise for you to purchase
    cisco products!

    Hereby let me introduce you BELER Solutions Inc., one of Cisco main
    distributors in China.

    Beler Solutions Inc. has established a high reputation for quality
    product and customer service. Since 1999, we've made ourselves a
    valued partner to numerous end users, corporations, government
    agencies, educational institutions, and other dealers and
    distributors.

    Welcome to our website www.belersolutions.com
    <http://www.belersolutions.com/> , you'll know more about us.

    We specialize in NEW and SEALED ORIGINAL Cisco switches, routers,
    firewalls and compatible Wic/vwic, Gbic/Sfp, NM modules and cables.

    Belows are part of our cisco inventory for your reference:

    Item

    Unit price

    Item

    Unit price

    WS-C3560-24TS-E

    US$2050

    WS-G5483=

    US$31

    Pls feel free to contact us if you have any question and quote.

    Sincerely

    belersolutions

    belersolutions, Jun 20, 2007