    the vhs tapes play perfect, but the dvd copy has the problem. it is on
    all vhs movies so far. i am burning onto dvd with a sony vrd-vc20

    , May 12, 2007

  2. Doug Jacobs Guest

    wrote:
    > works well EXCEPT,,,at thye top of the video there is horizontal
    > distortion....or is it "vertical"??? anyway it's like when a straight
    > line gets crooked near the top,,,like those old tv's when you had to
    > do a vertical/or horizontal adjust.

    > the vhs tapes play perfect, but the dvd copy has the problem. it is on
    > all vhs movies so far. i am burning onto dvd with a sony vrd-vc20

    Could it be a problem with Macrovision? I know that the Sima-ct200 is
    supposed to allow you to copy VHS tapes onto DVD and is supposed to remove
    the macrovision signal, but I haven't heard about how effective it really
    is at doing this.

    --
    Win cash and giftcards just for clicking your mouse!
    http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=amuro98

    Doug Jacobs, May 16, 2007