    know there are plenty worse than me). Does this mean the epidemic is past, I
    wonder?

    Trevor.

    Trevor Smith, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Trevor Smith

    °Mike° Guest

    What epidemic?

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:30:59 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bkt2ej$jbc$>
    "Trevor Smith" < (substitute bt for beetee)>
    scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Trevor Smith

    D Guest

    Trevor Smith wrote:
    > The first time for about 2 weeks I checked my e-mail and got NO e-mails with
    > virus attachments ! (Previously getting 4-5 per day - not complaining, I
    > know there are plenty worse than me). Does this mean the epidemic is past, I
    > wonder?
    >
    > Trevor.

    Not yet; I thought it was abating on Sat. but a new round hit. Due to
    a lot of NG posts "out there", I'm still getting hundreds each day, just
    got another 7 a minute ago.

    -- DE

    D, Sep 24, 2003
  4. Trevor Smith

    Gitano Guest

    Trevor Smith came up with this: news:bkt2ej$jbc$:

    > The first time for about 2 weeks I checked my e-mail and got NO
    > e-mails with virus attachments ! (Previously getting 4-5 per day - not
    > complaining, I know there are plenty worse than me). Does this mean
    > the epidemic is past, I wonder?
    >
    > Trevor.

    Never received such email. Does that mean I'm infected?

    --
    "Life is a bitch, and finally you end up marrying one..."

    Gitano, Sep 25, 2003

    It might. Do you have a mailbox at no.com?

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    NEW 9/25/03:

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 25, 2003
  6. Trevor Smith

    jean simkin Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Gitano wrote:
    >
    > > Trevor Smith came up with this: news:bkt2ej$jbc$:

    > >> The first time for about 2 weeks I checked my e-mail and got NO
    > >> e-mails with virus attachments ! (Previously getting 4-5 per day - not
    > >> complaining, I know there are plenty worse than me). Does this mean
    > >> the epidemic is past, I wonder?

    > >> Trevor.

    > > Never received such email. Does that mean I'm infected?

    > It might. Do you have a mailbox at no.com?
    >
    > --
    > Blinky Linux RU 297263
    > NEW 9/25/03:
    > MS Class Action Award Vouchers for California Residents
    > Detail --> http://snurl.com/settlement

    I've only had 35 today......Been getting about 200 a day so it must on the
    downward slope AT LAST :)

    jean simkin, Sep 25, 2003
  7. Trevor Smith

    Gitano Guest

    Blinky the Shark came up with this:

    > Gitano wrote:
    >
    >> Trevor Smith came up with this:

    >>> The first time for about 2 weeks I checked my e-mail and got NO
    >>> e-mails with virus attachments ! (Previously getting 4-5 per day -
    >>> not complaining, I know there are plenty worse than me). Does this
    >>> mean the epidemic is past, I wonder?

    >>> Trevor.

    >> Never received such email. Does that mean I'm infected?

    > It might. Do you have a mailbox at no.com?

    No.

    --
    "Life is a bitch, and finally you end up marrying one..."

    Gitano, Sep 25, 2003
  8. Gitano wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark came up with this:

    >> Gitano wrote:

    >>> Trevor Smith came up with this:

    >>> Never received such email. Does that mean I'm infected?

    >> It might. Do you have a mailbox at no.com?

    > No.

    Then why are you having your spam sent to them, by using their
    domain as your address in your Usenet postings? Munge your address
    correctly.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 25, 2003