    in to the VCR and the VCR hooked up to the TV.

    I would appreciate it a lot if someone can walk me through how I hook this
    up.

    Dario Wolfish, May 8, 2006

  2. Dario Wolfish

    Voinin Guest

    Dario Wolfish wrote:
    > Someone just gave me a DVD player and it did not come with the manual.
    > The DVD is a KLGDigital DVD-8350 and the TV is a Pannasonic 27 inch analog.
    >
    > I do not know how to hook it up. I currently have the comcat cable plugged
    > in to the VCR and the VCR hooked up to the TV.
    >
    > I would appreciate it a lot if someone can walk me through how I hook this
    > up.

    Chances are your TV has a couple of audio/video inputs as well as an RF
    connection, unless it's an older model. So look at the back of your TV.
    You'll need to hook up the video and audio connectors (usually the
    video connector is yellow, the left audio channel is white and the red
    is the right audio channel) from the DVD player to the inputs on the
    back of the TV. Your TV remote should have a way to switch between
    different video inputs. My 8 year old JVC has an RF connector and two
    inputs with one input including S-video.

    --
    Apu, you got any Skittle Brau? Never mind, just give me some Duff and a
    pack of Skittles.

    Voinin, May 8, 2006

  3. Dario Wolfish

    Biz Guest

    "Voinin" <> wrote in message
    > Dario Wolfish wrote:
    > > Someone just gave me a DVD player and it did not come with the manual.
    > > The DVD is a KLGDigital DVD-8350 and the TV is a Pannasonic 27 inch

    analog.

    > > I do not know how to hook it up. I currently have the comcat cable

    plugged
    > > in to the VCR and the VCR hooked up to the TV.
    > >
    > > I would appreciate it a lot if someone can walk me through how I hook

    this
    > > up.

    > Chances are your TV has a couple of audio/video inputs as well as an RF
    > connection, unless it's an older model. So look at the back of your TV.
    > You'll need to hook up the video and audio connectors (usually the
    > video connector is yellow, the left audio channel is white and the red
    > is the right audio channel) from the DVD player to the inputs on the
    > back of the TV. Your TV remote should have a way to switch between
    > different video inputs. My 8 year old JVC has an RF connector and two
    > inputs with one input including S-video.

    IF your tv is really bottom of the line, and only has the cable connector(RF
    input), you'll need an RF modulator, RadioShack, Target, etc.. have
    them....It takes the audio and video from something like a DVD player and
    converts it to the coaxial input, so then you CAN connect it to your tv....

    Biz, May 8, 2006